maqroll

17 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Striker ✅

Ageing ✅

Talented ✅

Played in (some games, in the stadium of) Sevilla✅

Taking Advantage of a club ✅

Make it happen Monchi:

I imagine that might backfire. Benzema much more valuable than Nuno to the cause.

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Striker ✅

Ageing ✅

Talented ✅

Played in (some games, in the stadium of) Sevilla✅

Taking Advantage of a club ✅

Make it happen Monchi:

He only have to take a (digne) weekly wage cut of £3.4mill 

I would be quite happy with Iheanacho for about £10m. One of his best traits is his link up play so I could see him putting Bailey/Diaby/McGinn through on goal a lot. 

Plus he always scores in the cups so he could be a great alternative for the FA Cup and Europa League 

I can't help but think Wan-Bissaka would've been absolutely perfect for the RB role under Don Unai - wish we could've capitalized on the situation earlier last season when he was rumored to be off... 

Hopefully they continue to have a horrid time under Ten Hag and we somehow could pull it off 🤞

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really don't think Wan Bissaka is any better than Konsa at right back who himself is very good one v one.

I watched Wan Bissaka live a few weeks ago in a friendly and he was really poor technically and his passing was terrible.

Really don't rate him.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I wouldn’t mind Awoniyi from Forest, strong, decent pace and works hard. Would be a good back up for Ollie and knows the league. Got into double figures last season in a very average Forest team.

Since someone mentioned Inheanacho from Leicester, can anyone explain why Ndidi is still there? I'd have thought he'd have been snapped up as he and Tielemans worked really well together. Their best two midfielders by far. I'd consider replacing Dendoncker with him and I'm a big fan of our Belgian brick wall. Am I missing something about him?