Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

My/our mate @GlobalVillan ( Gone AWOL on here ) has indicated to me that Sancho has legs... as all footballers should of course.

Isn’t Sancho on £375K pw at Utd?  Seems a bit rich for our risk appetite.  I’d back Emery to get Sancho back to form, but not for that money. 

• Like 1

we prob need a central defender and a right back now, critically.

on top of the striker and forward/winger we also needed.

i think we need to build a medical wing at Bodymoor, we have so many flippin injuries.

With Mings gone for the season most likely. 

How at this stage are we supposed to replace him. This season has gone badly wrong before it even has begun. And it's just awful luck and nothing more. The club or nobody else can be blamed.

I guess the budget is tight now after the spend due to the ffp bullshit. What do we do now?

Edited by Hank Scorpio

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

With Mings gone for the season most likely. 

How at this stage are we supposed to replace him. This season has gone badly wrong before it even has begun. And it's just awful luck and nothing more. The club or nobody else can be blamed.

I guess the budget is tight now after the spend due to the ffp bullshit. What do we do now?

Going to be tough. It’s not just about bringing someone in either, as a new player needs to understand his new team and system etc. Takes time.

In addition, I don’t think we can just keep buying players, especially because of someone getting injured?

It’s a horrible start to a season this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

We just can't afford players. We just have to go with the wage thin squad 

It will be someone on loan. Not everyone has to be 30-40m constantly.

Just hope Monchi's contact book has better options than Jan Bednarek....

• Like 2