maqroll

17 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Alemany: “We’re going to sell you”
Torres: “I don’t want to leave”
Alemany: “ We’ve accepted a bid from [insert club]”
Torres: “I’ve rejected their contract offer”
Alemany: “NOOOOOOOO, YOU CANT DO THAT.”

Its that simple.

He's a genius. He will make him leave with his big brain.

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Chelsea have had a shocker there… £8m is absolutely nothing these days. Almost think we should go for it for that price… he’d be a good squad option for the money

yep id have him for 8m

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I’d bid big for Ansu Fati who they desperately want to keep but tell them we’d take Torres instead for €18mill take it or leave it and see what happens then… 

It’s going to be Monchi Vs Alemany … there’s only going to be one winner. It’s Monchi time! 

I’d like us to go for Gouiri as he’s good at both CF and LW. He’d be excellent in a 3 with Watkins central and Diaby right or as cover/comp for Watkins. He scores consistently too, like Diaby.

There’s rumours we’re after Kessie but I’d prefer we got a couple of Young uns in for DM and RB and get a player like Geertruida that can cover the DM/CB and RB role equally efficiently. 

Not gonna happen but I’d like Gouiri, Kudus, Geertruida, Pubil and a keeper. If we let Dendonker go I’d like to get Ugochukwu too

3 hours ago, burchy said:

I’d like us to go for Gouiri as he’s good at both CF and LW. He’d be excellent in a 3 with Watkins central and Diaby right or as cover/comp for Watkins. He scores consistently too, like Diaby.

There’s rumours we’re after Kessie but I’d prefer we got a couple of Young uns in for DM and RB and get a player like Geertruida that can cover the DM/CB and RB role equally efficiently. 

Not gonna happen but I’d like Gouiri, Kudus, Geertruida, Pubil and a keeper. If we let Dendonker go I’d like to get Ugochukwu too

Yep mentioned Gouiri the other day being the perfect player for us … João Neves would be a fantastic signing as DM from Benfica & I’d go Arnau Martinez from Girona at right back with Djordje Petrović from New England Revolution as GK. 

Edited by thabucks

5 hours ago, useless said:

We want goalkeeper, left-back, right-back, number ten, winger, and possibly another midfielder, some of those will depend on outgoings,right-back pretty much a certainty though.

I could see that - a reserve GK to replace Olsen, a back up right back, a left back to replace Digne (if he were to move on), a DCM (Adams, Jessie, Zakaria type) to replace/upgrade Dendonker, a number 10 (like Lo Celso) to compete with SJM and another wide player (possibly replacing Bailey). This would give us the desired two players per position but wouldn't necessarily impact/disrupt a first 11 but rather upgrade the squad/provide rotation options.

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Good if they want 80m they can keep him, he isn't worth more than 40m

Agree. They sold Ugarte so probably don't need to sell to balance the books, Villa may revisit at some point though.