Chambers
Hause
Digne
Traore
Dendoncker
Sanson
Wesley
Davis

Nakamba sold, nine more to go, a few others such as Coutinho and Bailey have also been the subject of speculation regarding their futures.

Very good to know there's someone close to the deal that simply had to let Romano know how it's going the second acting happens.

Or, you know, a little while after everyone else says anything but with a more journalistic voice.

18 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I must admit as a player João Félix could be very good for Villa, especially working under Professor Emery.

Yet the more I hear stuff like this he seems like a Grade A word removed. From what we are seeing with snippets like this and previously in January he really does not want to join Villa and seems to be very disrespectful towards the club and even Atletico.

Prima Donna.....He has 1 good goal scoring season at Benfica.....and some of the talk has him on par with the Elite....He is chairman of his own fan club.

He has been a flop at Athletico and they don't know how to get out of the huge financial outlay.

Athletico is reported to have paid £113 million and his output wouldn't match £50 mill.

No thank you.....unless the maestro thinks he can get him to work....and wants him.

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

RB and backup goalkeeper and we're golden.

Would love to see KWP come here. Would be proper competition for Cash and can cover LB.

Add Torres to that and I think that’ll do us, unless we get Torres and doku aswell 🤑

Still plenty to shift out aswell

Because he's in his thirties our other left-back is also in his thirties, he's on big wages, so it makes sense to sell him if possible and to bring in a younger option, also reliable journalists have said we will listen to offers.

19 minutes ago, useless said:

Nakamba
Olsen
Chambers
Hause
Digne
Traore
Dendoncker
Sanson
Wesley
Davis

Nakamba sold, nine more to go, a few others such as Coutinho and Bailey have also been the subject of speculation regarding their futures.

spacer.png 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Would love to see KWP come here. Would be proper competition for Cash and can cover LB.

There hasn't actually been much speculation about GK's and RB's has there? Thomas Meunier was linked at one point but can't think of many others. Although of course Villa are known to keep these things quiet a lot of the time.

If Duran goes out on loan I would like us to get another proper striker too.

8 minutes ago, villan95 said:

There hasn't actually been much speculation about GK's and RB's has there? Thomas Meunier was linked at one point but can't think of many others. Although of course Villa are known to keep these things quiet a lot of the time.

If Duran goes out on loan I would like us to get another proper striker too.

I'm happy with Watkins, Archer, Diaby and Bailey as our forwards as it stands to be honest. I think having a proper RB and a good backup GK will go a long way in making us competitive for one or more of the cup competitions. We'll have a really strong second string.

30 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Really like Walker-Peters, would be a quality signing.

Still think we need another forward player if we can get Ferran Torres over the line, or even Brennan Johnson.

44 minutes ago, djdabush said:

He'd already said yes to us... over a week ago according to that very same spam merchant.

The sticking point has been, ever since, the fee being agreed with Leverkusen.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm happy with Watkins, Archer, Diaby and Bailey as our forwards as it stands to be honest. I think having a proper RB and a good backup GK will go a long way in making us competitive for one or more of the cup competitions. We'll have a really strong second string.

Oops I may have forgot Archer there for a second 😳 I think I'd still be concerned we have nobody proven at leading the line if Ollie were to get injured though.

Yeah I think we'd all like to see a new backup GK come in that inspires a bit more confidence should they be called upon.

Will be interesting to see if we actually get a RB or if we just go with Cash, Konsa and Chambers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's still seven and a half weeks of this window left - plenty of time for some surprises.

I wonder how much FFP wiggle room we have assuming Diaby goes through...and what that might let us sign?