Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

6 hours ago, Jas10 said:

What is Unai planning? 🤔

clearly he is planning to have a monstrous and well stocked defence and middled, but doesnt get on with forwards and attackers, so he plans to have zero of those.

He plans to turn the "can he play RB?" meme, in to a "oh my god, do we have anyone who can play as a forward?" meme.

29 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Not against selling Bailey at all. His injury record has been pretty shocking and with the exception of a few moments he’s not produced at all what we expected he would.

My main issue with him is my (possibly incorrect) assessment that he just isn’t bothered. When he’s injured you see him constantly posting on the socials being on holiday, the comments from his father and just his general attitude.

Gut feeling is I just don’t think I like him as a bloke and he’s not shown enough as a player to change that feeling.

i dont think he has a bad attitude at all tbh.

He's just not very good.

3 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

He's actually going to be right for once! 😭

It would fit with Emery's attention to detail to have read VillaTalk, identified an in joke and made sure Pau Torres gets announced on a Wednesday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'd sell Bailey, he's just not good enough. He's shown a few glimpses but even in one of them he managed to injure himself kicking the ball. 

People used to slate El Ghazi but I can guarantee you if we'd had kept him, he'd have done more last season than Bailey. 

• Like 2

Given how well we have done under Emery I don’t feel the need to panic. Torres will be a great signing. Tielemans will be phenomenal if he fancies performing. RB for me is the main concern. Sort that out and I will be mostly happy. We obviously need a wide player and possibly a striker but I’m not going to lose much sleep over it.

Multiple signings has barely ever made a massive difference for us. Just plug a few gaps and happy days. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Tielemans deal done

Pau Torres officially signing today 😃

spacer.png

How many more we reckon?

At least 2 more incomings I would say, but more is likely…

At least 4 out?

4 more incomings would be great.

Backup GK

RB

2 x FWs

Outs hopefully 

Olsen

Nakamba

Sanson

Traore

Chambers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This would be great. He appears to be mates witb bailey too. So maybe keep both of them as might bring best out of leon

Read this about Tielemans and Dendoncker and we’re selling the Donk. 

Bailey will leave I think, regardless of Diaby.