Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Must be a winger next, followed by a striker of some description? That will do then. However, if the owners are feeling super generous, a new RB to compete with Cashy as well….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Ferran Torres on loan with an option to buy him for £25m?

Let’s hope that’s true.

That would be an amazing deal.  I'd actually even reconsider my reluctance about Barnes in that scenario - a front three of Watkins, Torres and Barnes wouldn't be too shabby at all.  Especially with Kamara, Luiz and Tielemans giving them a solid platform to work from.  And that's before we even get to adding McGinn and Ramsey into the equation to change things up a bit.  I still think we could do better than Barnes but you'd think that we'll be scoring some goals with that line-up.  I'd be a bit worried about Ollie getting injured and so would prefer to have someone a bit more suited to playing either as a wide attacker or through the middle as I am not sure about playing Torres or Barnes through the middle for an extended period and I kind of feel like Archer needs another season before we will know whether or not he might be an option.

• Like 2

we have a LOT of players we really need to offload now, what do you think we can get for them?

• Chambers - 2m (if Torres is confirmed)
  • Hause - 2m
  • Nakamba - 2-3m
  • Troare - 5-8m
  • Sanson - 5-10m
  • Davis - 2-3m

Anyone else we need to offload?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

we have a LOT of players we really need to offload now, what do you think we can get for them?

• Hause - 2m
  • Nakamba - 2-3m
  • Troare - 5-8m
  • Sanson - 5-10m
  • Davis - 2-3m

Coutinho?

2 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Coutinho?

hmmm, ye, dunno, i wonder what Emery could get out of him...IF....he could stay fit.

But ye, if the right offer came in, sure.

23 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

• Hause - 2m
  • Nakamba - 2-3m
  • Troare - 5-8m
  • Sanson - 5-10m
  • Davis - 2-3m

It's a joke if we only get 2 - 3m for Nakamba.

Edited by AshVilla

34 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

• Hause - 2m
  • Nakamba - 2-3m
  • Troare - 5-8m
  • Sanson - 5-10m
  • Davis - 2-3m

Coutinho (as mentioned) and Olsen.

I would want a little more for both Nakamba and Davis. On the other hand I can’t see us getting anywhere near 10 million for Sanson.

Other than that, I think your evaluations are fair. Can’t imagine we’d be getting much more than £25m/30m if they all went. Unless someone really wanted a name in Coutinho and were prepared to pay over the odds to secure him.

Really not a fan of Zaha (as a person when seeing him play, might be a lovely bloke irl) but I think he'd be quite an astute signing if we could get him. Even just a 2-3 year contract. No doubt will get crazy offers from Saudi tho. 

Edited by PieFacE

6 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

I think this might be the worst suggestion of a transfer target I’ve ever seen on here. This can’t be a serious suggestion. 

On football grounds? Moral grounds? Both? The "suggestion" was obviously delivered as a question, and it's not a moral comment on his indefensible behaviours or a troll. But he's going somewhere, that seems certain, and he happens to play football. ETH isn't interested in selling him, and we need someone in that position. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos