Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

11 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Not a good sign is it? Up until this they tended to prey on players in the twilight of there career at the end of a contract. If they are now intending to start buying top talent in there prime it is very very worrying.

Not really that surprising from Neves.  This is a player who moved from a CL side to the Championship, he chased money before and is chasing it again.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

With or without sugar it's still a disgustingly unhealthy drink.

Does sugar free have same amount of caffeine? I was in asda on sat and went to buy my son a can of prime.  Woman said she had to tell me that it contained 30% more caffeine than redbull.    I thought it was just coconut water. Not sure how they could make such an unhealthy drink.  11 year old son wasn’t to impressed leaving empty handed

8 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Does sugar free have same amount of caffeine? I was in asda on sat and went to buy my son a can of prime.  Woman said she had to tell me that it contained 30% more caffeine than redbull.    I thought it was just coconut water. Not sure how they could make such an unhealthy drink.  11 year old son wasn’t to impressed leaving empty handed

Ah they make a normal Prime (which kids can buy) and a Prime energy drink which is 18+ 

I know because of my nephew, he tells me all of those kinds of things.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Not really that surprising from Neves.  This is a player who moved from a CL side to the Championship, he chased money before and is chasing it again.

True he’s in the same bracket as Paulinho and Anderson Talisca

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

From religion to sugar and caffeine...

We desperately need something ..

As long as its not a diabetic athiest who only drinks caffeine-free drinks.. otherwise we riot

• Haha 2

Flipping hell, Bournemouth have sacked Gary O’Neil. He did a hell of a job there!

Apart from beating us 🤦‍♂️🤣 they were hopeless under Parker, he oversaw a major turnaround.

Hope they pay the price for this 😆

• Like 1

Since Alex Baena has been linked with us in the AS article to do with Nico Jackson’s move to Chelsea. Here’s a highlights clip for him if you haven’t seen him play, weirdly I think he reminds me of Ferran a little bit and Eze.

1 hour ago, HeyAnty said:

Sugar free has more caffeine. Plus aspartame and sucralose are linked to cancer. 

Prime is sweetened with stevie, which is the safest sweetener. And is pretty good for safe 45 minute boost, but after that crash, like every other energy drink.

2 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Not a good sign is it? Up until this they tended to prey on players in the twilight of there career at the end of a contract. If they are now intending to start buying top talent in there prime it is very very worrying.

I wouldn’t worry too much. Similar happened with China a few years back. There’s plenty of top players around for a few mainly motivated by money to go Saudi Arabia.