Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

43 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Monchi was at Roma when they signed Robin Olsen. I think that is a red flag for starters.

His first job is to flog him.

Symmetry.

Monchi is the guy that got Dani Alves for Sevilla for peanuts at the time, mainly due to the league he was playing in at the time. However if he can find us those types of gems as well as some known players, then we should be in good hands.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Has anyone got a full list of ALL the players we've been linked with? We could probably make a speculation starting XI.

I’ll have a go 🤣

Vlahovic   Asensio

Kang-in                                              F. Torres

Tielemans   Guendouzi

?              Torres        Laporte      Dumfries

Bounou 

that’s one hell of a side 🤣

oh wow, beaten to the punch and bettered 🤣

Forgot about Tierney, Felix and Goncalves!

Thats a great bunch of players tbf.

Edited by Jas10

I get a bit twitchy, when players take too long to decide to come to us.....I get it from their point of view, but nevertheless, I am looking at it, from our point of view, not theirs.

I want committed players, players with decisive action, players with the intellect to see whats happening at Aston Villa, and wanting to buy in.

These players that sit back and see what the "Dutch Auction" brings, does not strike me, as the right sort......from our point of view.

but hey ho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villabromsgrove said:

I like the Armel Bella Kotchap rumour (Southampton). If Emery is looking to play three CB"s and a left wing back then ABK could do the RCB job effectively. His stature, physicality, pace and power make him very hard to get by in 1v1's. He's only 21 but could be just right for us.

Sauce?

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

I'm thinking of setting up a support group for all of us fans that have been sold nasty, horrible lies by the club about transfers.

Already, they have abused our trust in relation to Asensio, Torres and God knows how many other players. It's just not on, so I won't just stand by and see my brethren suffer.

It will be a Villa emotional sharing club and anyone can join. If you are feeling (claret and) blue, I've got just the place for you.

Holly Willoughby has already been kind enough to record an introductory message to check we are all okay and there will be free tissues for members if they need to sob or have a wank to soothe their entitlement issues.

Let me know who's in...

You joke...

But i've legit seen the  " Yeah just trying to trick fans into buying season tickets " on social media already.

😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You joke...

But i've legit seen the  " Yeah just trying to trick fans into buying season tickets " on social media already.

😂

Maybe the 30,000 in the queue, might be as good as any incentive, to renew.....the world is driven by supply and Demand and AVFC is no exception.

I think the selection process for new season tickets, should be a decibel test, to see who has the loudest voices.....😀

ps one way of securing the atmosphere.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Burnley, Brentford and Brighton.

Who? Brentford GK from Freiburg is one. 2 on loan players at Burnley made permanent before end of the season. Joao Pedro was completed early May

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Who? Brentford GK from Freiburg is one. 2 on loan players at Burnley made permanent before end of the season. Joao Pedro was completed early May

Technically, they don't become official until 10th June. But those are the 3 teams who have made signings since the end of last season.