Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

And now the more I think about it im not sure this alemany guy is the man for us because hes just interested in big name players similar to how chelsea have operated this season bought a bunch of names which failed miserably , i wanted for us to get the guy from I think it was sevilla .. cordon ? Antonio cordon I think the name was correct me if im wrong… seems more stable, careful and precise in the profile of player he would look at. 

i certainly do not want us wasting money which i think we need to be very careful with.

Is this satire?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RicRic said:

And now the more I think about it im not sure this alemany guy is the man for us because hes just interested in big name players similar to how chelsea have operated this season bought a bunch of names which failed miserably , i wanted for us to get the guy from I think it was sevilla .. cordon ? Antonio cordon I think the name was correct me if im wrong… seems more stable, careful and precise in the profile of player he would look at. 

i certainly do not want us wasting money which i think we need to be very careful with.

It’s just not the same 

34 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've realised, alot of us are shit scared of elite elevation on multiple facets.

It makes me wonder if it's actually the struggle we bond through that we secretly love, 😂

" The journey, not the destination " etc

**** that. I'm here for the elite elevation. I'm totally ready for it.

And... go.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It makes me wonder if it's actually the struggle we bond through that we secretly love, 😂

" The journey, not the destination " etc

It's this, 100%, at least it should be, IMO. It's why I look at Man City fans and think how in their quiet moments of honest reflection they are confronted with the bare truth that their success is hollow and devoid of real authentic meaning and value, especially now that they know how corrupt they've been in achieving their success. They are a fabrication. And I bet some of the older heads there wish they could still be the scrappy, noisy neighbor underdogs.

Edited by maqroll
  • Haha 1

Phoenix top central defender Donhue Mitchell gets his chance Duvi leaves for Aston Villa In the British Premier league today accompanied by our head of football Development at the Phoenix All Stars Football Academy Travis Bikey Blagrove . Did bi now 19 has been with@phoenix since aged 13 and has developed into a top attacking styled central defender . He was second in scoring only to Phoenix team mate Dujaun Whisper Richards in the Manning cup even though playing central defender with 20 goals . His leadership style and smooth control of the game and build up play us set the standard for all up and coming phoenix . We are indeed proud of him and are excited that he will join other top@phoenix like the Great Leon Chippy Bailey and young blazing Gun Whisper in the premier league set ups. Join me the n wishing this great young super talent all the success in the world. All the phoenix world wide is behind you and we know you’re in good hands with Travis. Special thanks to Shelley Mcfarlane Peralto Chief Executive officer of the Phoenix all stars football Academy for her tireless work in setting the standards . Nicola and Bruce Bicknell Eddison Leighton, Arthur Fearon Doctor Keith Clarke, Principal of Mona High School Keven Jones for his dedication and leadership and support. Travis Blagrove in preparation kaycie Butler and of course phoenix sports Management and our world wide connection of partners. Go get them Duvi and remember phoenix can never die. It’s truly an honour to manage these players.

craigbutlerphoenix

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

It's this, 100%, at least it should be, IMO. It's why I look at Man City fans and think how in their quiet moments of honest reflection they are confronted with the bare truth that their success is hollow and devoid of real authentic meaning and value, especially now that they know how corrupt they've been in achieving their success. They are a fabrication. And I bet some of the older heads there wish they could still be the scrappy, noisy neighbor underdogs.

Not me, I recognise that money makes football go round and you need to have a budget that is in the ball park if the top teams what ever that is.

so Liverpool for example just don’t get what Man Utd does but they still heavily compete with them through good practice.

you can’t compete with a billion with a revenue of 200m

So who would people pick between Ugarte, Khephren Thuram, Lavia or Palhinha when factoring in age, transfer fee, salary and what not?

Probably pick Thuram but he might be the least realistic.

1 minute ago, sne said:

So who would people pick between Ugarte, Khephren Thuram, Lavia or Palhinha when factoring in age, transfer fee, salary and what not?

Ugarte 100 million percent

7 hours ago, useless said:

Phoenix top central defender Donhue Mitchell gets his chance Duvi leaves for Aston Villa In the British Premier league today accompanied by our head of football Development at the Phoenix All Stars Football Academy Travis Bikey Blagrove . Did bi now 19 has been with@phoenix since aged 13 and has developed into a top attacking styled central defender . He was second in scoring only to Phoenix team mate Dujaun Whisper Richards in the Manning cup even though playing central defender with 20 goals . His leadership style and smooth control of the game and build up play us set the standard for all up and coming phoenix . We are indeed proud of him and are excited that he will join other top@phoenix like the Great Leon Chippy Bailey and young blazing Gun Whisper in the premier league set ups. Join me the n wishing this great young super talent all the success in the world. All the phoenix world wide is behind you and we know you’re in good hands with Travis. Special thanks to Shelley Mcfarlane Peralto Chief Executive officer of the Phoenix all stars football Academy for her tireless work in setting the standards . Nicola and Bruce Bicknell Eddison Leighton, Arthur Fearon Doctor Keith Clarke, Principal of Mona High School Keven Jones for his dedication and leadership and support. Travis Blagrove in preparation kaycie Butler and of course phoenix sports Management and our world wide connection of partners. Go get them Duvi and remember phoenix can never die. It’s truly an honour to manage these players.

craigbutlerphoenix

Baileys worked out so well so far so not sure why we are looking at more players from under baileys dad

13 minutes ago, sne said:

Only seen the latter two as I don't watch leagues outside England generally so I'd say Palhinha based on that!

Just now, Bazmonkey said:

I take it with a pinch of salt ..but I've heard from a source...who is reliable....

We are back in for Ward Prowse.

Cant see it myself...JWP has got west ham all.over it if Rice leaves 

Can’t see it. Would have been great under Smith with Grealish winning free kicks. But we’ve move on, Emery has us shopping in a different tier.

29 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Conflicting reports on Twitter about Ugarte and a proposed move to Liverpool, some saying it’s happening and some saying the deal is off.

Could we nip in and sign him?

Wasn’t the reports yesterday we are in advanced negotiations with him and Liverpool were only linked with him but nothing more?

Typical conflicting reports from the media…nobody knows anything.

5 minutes ago, Bazmonkey said:

I take it with a pinch of salt ..but I've heard from a source...who is reliable....

We are back in for Ward Prowse.

Cant see it myself...JWP has got west ham all.over it if Rice leaves 

Brilliant at free kicks but I don’t see what he’d offer our midfield in normal play now, I think we are better than when we were interested before in him.