Jhon Durán

PieFacE

21 hours ago, clayton8321 said:

As a Colombian and longtime Villa supporter (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before JPA joined), I beg to differ. 

Signed away shirt from JPA after a Man Utd game is still pride of place in the office. 

• Like 1

On 20/01/2023 at 20:02, CVByrne said:

WTF is an Emery signing? You'd swear it's like he gets 3 picks and Lange gets 3 or something. 

The VT scale of ignorance of how football clubs and football in general operates is staggering.

You don't know better than anyone else about how our transfer business is conducted mate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, est1874 said:

You don't know better than anyone else about how our transfer business is conducted mate.

It's clear that I do. I've gone and learnt how transfer business works in football, I know how football accounting works, amortisation of contracts, I know the FFP rules in PL and the new UEFA ones coming in. All of this information to learn is available on the internet so people can increase their knowledge of how football and football clubs operate. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

It's clear that I do. I've gone and learnt how transfer business works in football, I know how football accounting works, amortisation of contracts, I know the FFP rules in PL and the new UEFA ones coming in. All of this information to learn is available on the internet so people can increase their knowledge of how football and football clubs operate. 

Sure pal.

28 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

do you know how Chelsea spend billions without ever falling foul of FFP?

oh this is the Jhon Duran thread... when does he officially join?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

oh this is the Jhon Duran thread... when does he officially join?

Will he dress like an 80s new romantic? 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I'd like to see you on the next season of the apprentice 

I can but just continue correcting the posts that are clearly ignorant of how football works. They get a lot of likes so plenty of people clearly appreciate them. 

I do need the ignorance to continue to do this though. 🙂

On 20/01/2023 at 09:48, bcarpet said:

so according to Gregg Evans we worked on this transfer for 6 months and went across to the USA multiple times to convince him we were the right move for him.  Interesting then that this would probably be a Lange transfer rather than an Emery one

I hope not, because Lange's signings have mostly been shit.

2 minutes ago, Risso said:

I hope not, because Lange's signings have mostly been shit.

Lange was involved in Kamara. We all presume it was Gerrard who identified him. Nobody knows that to be true. Probably the same as Duran - watched for a good while. 

Â