Jhon Durán

PieFacE

48 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Then you start giving them a separate training regime, then they moan to the assistant manager, then you take them off it. Ahhh, the FM training dance.

Fine them all two weeks wages for poor performance, that will get the morale up!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MentalM said:

I wouldnt mind a Benteke start for him. 

So 10 goals in the last 19 games will be fine by me

5 goals by December 31st. 14 more after. Was it 10 in last 19? Anyway he came home like a freight train last half that first season

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

5 goals by December 31st. 14 more after. Was it 10 in last 19? Anyway he came home like a freight train last half that first season

I will admit I only did an approx goals per game in his first season. 😅

38 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's playing for Colombia under 20s....

Leicester game is first we'll see of him.

I thought that the club had pulled him out of that? 

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

I thought that the club had pulled him out of that? 

He left the squad in order to complete his medical and work permit etc.  But no confirmation that he will remain with us, he could potentially return to Colombia for the tournament.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Do you think we will sign 2 strikers in January. I can't imagine we would do that. 

@Zatman my concern is that Watkins, who has about 3 league goals this season, is out injured and Ings is not seemingly trusted to lead the line, hence his limited game time under various managers.

Are you still so confident about this?

48 minutes ago, duke313 said:

He left the squad in order to complete his medical and work permit etc.  But no confirmation that he will remain with us, he could potentially return to Colombia for the tournament.

He definitely will I would think. Best thing for us is he stays healthy there and bangs in a few goals to come here buzzing.

Â