Weekends Football 14/15 January

andykeenan

2 hours ago, El Zen said:

After a wonderful, but nervous, day in Birmingham and at VP yesterday, today we’re doing an excursion to Stockport to watch them host Northampton. Good times. 

So… Stockport is an, ehm, interesting place.

Just now, villa4europe said:

The noise seems OK but there doesn't seem to be an edge to it, you know like our derbies where it always feels like it's bubbling away and about to boil over, that little element of threat and danger, that isn't there

Whether or not thats a good thing or a bad thing is something else

Utd currently chanting about Leeds... Thats just weird while playing City IMO that kind of thing is making it all off

I always fall into the trap of comparing to big games from other leagues. The PL sucks in comparison to a lot of them.

I didn't really care which of Man City or Arsenal won the league this season. Then, following the Stevenage debacle, one of my Arsenal 'supporting' friends texted to rip the piss. Considering only a couple of seasons ago he said he no longer followed football and he has only seen Arsenal three times, twice of which were bus top celebrations (genuinely!) I am now all in on Man City clawing it back so I can taste his salty tears!

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Surely that has to be deemed as Rashford interfering with play, how can it not?!

yeah i've long accepted that i don't understand the rules anymore

• Like 1

Â