Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

I stopped paying much attention to transfer fees when they escalated to the point of ridiculousness. Some of the money being spent on players that aren’t even that good is crazy, add to that the farce of FFP and the money that changes hands behind the scenes, and who knows what good value is any more. 

If we can get Guendouzi then we should go for it. If that’s for £30m, £40m or £60m, who cares, it’s not our money and it seems that the club can afford it. If he makes the difference in getting us into Europe then it’s worth it. If he doesn’t? Then the money just sits with all the other transfer fees we’ve paid out on players that haven’t provided much return. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Thug said:

Since when have transfermarkt been used as the guide to how much a bid should be made? Probably some random chap no different to me or you making some random numbers up.

For example, we just paid £18m for John Duran. They have him valued at £6m.

The valuations on tranfermarkt are worthless made up shit.  When a player is under contract, the ONLY valuation that matters is the selling clubs valuation (or of course a minimum fee release clause)

transfermarkt are pretty good at giving a guide to valuations. They are only consistently poor with young talent I find. Like they had JJ worth 3m or like Tim is worth similar. Players nobody would sell for what they had valued at. 

21 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Can someone update me on what actually happened to Piss Flaps?

Basically ██ ███ ████ ███████ ██████ ████ █████ ██ ████████. That's all I'll say on the matter. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

He'll never find it again

He's still searching for the "G" Spot.....thinks its in a 4-4-2.

Back to Matteo.....I think he would make a huge difference, but I fear, it will be so difficult to get him to come.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â