Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

36 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think the way he has operated at Villareal is RB was defensive and there was an attacking RM in front of him who would make runs centrally from RM. 

At LB he would have an attacking player with natural CM in front of him. So that player would be able to cover the space behind the attacking full back. 

So I doubt he will go with two attacking full backs in same team

If we're playing against an opposition with a weak left hand side you'd think he'd want the option to flip things over and have a very attack minded RB and more defensive LB. Maybe Digne and Cash are the options for this strategy.

24 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Lyric - Tier 1 - LOL. The same guy that said Bednarek wasn't joining and has deleted everything he got wrong? 

Also, we get it, you're Lyric. 😉

😂I still stand by what I said. Not even Tom Collomosse has said anything. I'm not trusting Spainish and Italian press. 

Not sure Percy gets much from the club these days. Can't remember the last time he reported on anything first or broke a story. 
There are a couple who seem to get most things first - Maher, Collomosse and the chap from the BBC - I forget his name. That's in this country though. Foreign journalists usually report on things first. 

Moreno seems like the strongest link of this window so far. Then you have McKennie, Deulofeu and Sarr who have all been mentioned a few times. Who knows what will happen - but we'll be signing somebody I imagine. 

29 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not sure Percy gets much from the club these days. Can't remember the last time he reported on anything first or broke a story. 
There are a couple who seem to get most things first - Maher, Collomosse and the chap from the BBC - I forget his name. That's in this country though. Foreign journalists usually report on things first. 

Moreno seems like the strongest link of this window so far. Then you have McKennie, Deulofeu and Sarr who have all been mentioned a few times. Who knows what will happen - but we'll be signing somebody I imagine. 

👀

3 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Don’t really see the point of this? We already have Augustinsson and Young as backup lb. Why do we need to spend another 15-20m euros on another backup lb? Especially one at his age.

This feels like signing Lucas Digne all over again.

Probably because of the left backs at the hard are not that great to be honest. The most consistent left back we have had is ashley young. Shame he isnt in his early thirties. Young would be our 1st choice left back

58 minutes ago, villa82 said:

Comes out bottom in every department 😅
EDIT: Oh its bloody Fifa ratings not real life. delete.

Edited by messi11

Â