Musk's Twitter Purchase

KentVillan

I called this ages ago 

On 25/12/2021 at 17:45, sidcow said:

He's 100% a James Bond villain. 

I fully expect his gigafactory roof to slide open and some kind of super high power laser to start destroying capitals around the world whilst he sits in an oversize swivel chair stroking pussy. 

On 25/04/2022 at 20:59, sidcow said:

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Elon Musk is a bond villain.  His mask will drop eventually. This is obviously his Carver Corporation angle. 

He'll be demanding 10 Trillion Dollars from the world's government's for some evil threat sooner rather than later. 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Ok, but hypothesis then… can he? 

He can but in the same way, bodies like the EU can go after him for it because it's illegal under EU law. They've fired a warning shot and threatened sanctions. We'll see how it develops

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, choffer said:

So it is. Posted in good faith but in haste on my part.  Apologies for spreading fake news.

The fact it was easily believable goes to show how far he has taken Twitter since he bought it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Human rights in the context of being able to post on Twitter, really, is there any legal basis for this?

I concur, I also think he best approach would be not to protest Musk disappearing people off Twitter and just go somewhere else. For sure let others know what has happened and point them in the direction of your new platform.

It'll kill the shitshow with far far more efficiency

Human rights  though, that’s definitely a stretch.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, bickster said:

I concur, I also think he best approach would be not to protest Musk disappearing people off Twitter and just go somewhere else. For sure let others know what has happened and point them in the direction of your new platform.

It'll kill the shitshow with far far more efficiency

Human rights  though, that’s definitely a stretch.

Shouldn't they just have separate social media for the left and the right, so no one has to go on pretending that their platform is an uncensored platform where a balanced political view can be enjoyed?

Just let the lefties and righties have their own asylum where they enjoy their own lived experience.

4 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Shouldn't they just have separate social media for the left and the right, so no one has to go on pretending that their platform is an uncensored platform where a balanced political view can be enjoyed?

Just let the lefties and righties have their own asylum where they enjoy their own lived experience.

No

Â