Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels a bit early to say he's the best manager we've seen at Villa but he genuinely might be. 

That's the best result of the lot so far. A real statement win, we absolutely battered Newcastle today. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Feels a bit early to say he's the best manager we've seen at Villa but he genuinely might be. 

That's the best result of the lot so far. A real statement win, we absolutely battered Newcastle today. 

It’s how you quantify the word best i suppose. I think he is, the football is great, im enjoying it and we are winning matches. I mean, we had three 6th place finishes under O’Neill but the football was turgid. 

I don't think I have ever had this much trust in a manager to get this team to where it belongs. It's getting to the stage when nothing is a surprise anymore because of the realisation this guy is a step ahead of everyone else. 

• Like 1

The club is buzzing at the moment and it comes from him...players....staff...fans...are loving it.

This guy knows his stuff....he has brought belief into every part of the club.

If we get Europe....brilliant....if not....its not an issue for me as we come so far in such a small time.

One thing is for sure though....we have to give him money and let him.bring in who he wants...no moneyball signings..this guy can take us placed we haven't been to in a long time.

The future is looking great 

52 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I swear this man is a mythical creature.

How he has taken us from 15th to 6th is beyond me.

Just thinking this. 

One signing in the window that's actually playing, pretty much the same team Gerrard turned into a disaster. 

53 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

It’s how you quantify the word best i suppose. I think he is, the football is great, im enjoying it and we are winning matches. I mean, we had three 6th place finishes under O’Neill but the football was turgid. 

Spot on! 

Also, remember until just a few months ago when, what seemed like forever, we always seemed to have no more than one good half per game. Today, we played well throughout the whole game. That is so evidently better than what we've seen for the last few years. 

The players are all together and all happy. We have a genius as manager and our owners, if they're serious about reaching the top, need to throw as much money at Unai as financially possible. 

• Like 1

Â