Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love how as soon as the final whistle goes he is straight off down the tunnel no fan fair just straight back to work 😍 were finally in good hands & back where we belong, the top end of the table mixing it up with the European chasing clubs. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

He is elite don’t need the times to tell people that. 

The argument you'll sometimes see, is him not achieving things akin to the likes of Pep Guardiola.

This obviously makes no sense, the like sof Pep have always managed the best teams, the best squads with the best resources. ( Not taking anything from Pep either)

Whilst Unai Emery has consistently had lower to mid table teams/squads over achieving.

There could even be an argument that given time with more resources he is at minimum on their level or even better 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Eddie on Unai:

Eddie Howe 🗣️

“It doesn’t hurt knowing I was the backup plan because I was up against Unai Emery. He’s an idol to me, hopefully one day I can win just half the amount of trophies that he has. I’m just so thankful he turned the job down, I don’t know who else would have taken me”

Absolute class comment 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Eddie on Unai:

Eddie Howe 🗣️

“It doesn’t hurt knowing I was the backup plan because I was up against Unai Emery. He’s an idol to me, hopefully one day I can win just half the amount of trophies that he has. I’m just so thankful he turned the job down, I don’t know who else would have taken me”

Nice.

Never really had much of an opinion of Howe but if he did say that it is top class, so humble.

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Nice.

Never really had much of an opinion of Howe but if he did say that it is top class, so humble.

Don't worry, I'm sure he is planning to to absolutely destroy his " idol " come midday tomorrow lol.

If that does happen, no matter what he says in his post match, we will talk about what a clearing in the woods he is  for his view on certain calls or the game itself. 🤣

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't worry, I'm sure he is planning to to absolutely destroy his " idol " come midday tomorrow lol.

If that does happen, no matter what he says in his post match, we will talk about what a clearing in the woods he is  for his view on certain calls or the game itself. 🤣

Yeah my first thought was 'mind games from Howe.

• Like 2

Â