Unai Emery

PeterSw

Some Newcastle supporter on TalkSport this morning talking up Eddie Howe (and his staff) and then randomly having a dig at Unai claiming, with all the confidence and none of the evidence, "his wave will crash soon". Couldn't help but laugh.

They're high on oil fumes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Beastmix said:

Some Newcastle supporter on TalkSport this morning talking up Eddie Howe (and his staff) and then randomly having a dig at Unai claiming, with all the confidence and none of the evidence, "his wave will crash soon". Couldn't help but laugh.

They're high on oil fumes.

Sounds like someone's projecting a little there

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I would love him at villa. He has potential to be a top player.doubt he is for sale

Same as Gordon, nothing out of the ordinary just hyped up because he had a few good games at one point in his young career

Also, he is Swedish...

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If Unai went to watch a player ...

I think just as likely a chance to watch a couple of teams we will play soonish, and beyond that, maybe a chance to just go and enjoy a game of football close to home with no worries about its implications for our season. 

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Nooooooo, it always ballses things up when we get one of those.

We always lose to United and Spurs and we never win three in a row away - Emery has no time for such superstition/history :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Nooooooo, it always ballses things up when we get one of those.

I agree...but... we've never had an Unai Emery before.

This guy is another level.

In terms of proven managers, we have never appointed anyone like this. Other guys have built while at Villa and hopefully Unai can do the same.

• Like 1

Â