Unai Emery

PeterSw

9 minutes ago, av1 said:

Incredible manager. If we did a Pardew and gave him an 8yr contract tomorrow I wouldn’t complain. 

I know people throw these comparisons around a lot but he could be our Wenger. I think he has quickly bought into the club which is not easy at all as some like to compare us to plucky underdogs. Before him Smith was a natural as a fan but then was probably Sherwood then O'Neill

Even his celebration at the end was more passion than some fans have

• Like 1

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The_Rev said:

Table since he came in. Obvs a lot of games tomorrow but the points are on the board for us and we’ve hardly had a run of easy fixtures to make him look good. 

796A594D-B445-4622-9C93-44C7D89DA4A5.jpeg

Outrageous

He's everything we've been crying out for. I've always said the most important position to get right, spend your money on is getting the very best manager available. Spending fortunes on players without having the right manager to put everything together is pointless and expensive as we've found out at great cost for years. 

This could really be the start of something special for our club finally having a manager that could walk into any dressing room and do a job. He was never really my first choice but he is most definitely now my only choice to take us forwards. What a top top manager we finally have. UTV 

• Like 2

He’s definitely made us harder to beat, we do the dirty tactics now to grind out results. 

As for giving Emery full scope on transfers, it could be a dangerous tactic. He signed 12 players at arsenal (although how much control he had I don’t know). And only a few were successful 

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

He’s definitely made us harder to beat, we do the dirty tactics now to grind out results. 

As for giving Emery full scope on transfers, it could be a dangerous tactic. He signed 12 players at arsenal (although how much control he had I don’t know). And only a few were successful 

Saliba, Martinelli , Oedegard (loan), Guendouzi, Torreira were all decent Cebellos and Suarez were loans, Tierney is a decent left back then there’s Pepe who’s fee didn’t justify his return he actually scored 20 goals for Arsenal 3 less than Saka in 30 less appearances. But as you say we really don’t know how much of this was on Emery.

What a wonderful post he's just put on Instagram (sorry I can't share it). There's something different about Unai, I hope we stick with him even during the inevitable rough patches we'll go through.

• Like 4

Â