Unai Emery

PeterSw

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Villareal fans saying his assistant is the brains behind him, so unless he's coming too, this could be a big mistake

Emery just puts the cones out. 

• Like 1

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well done by the club. Less than 4 days after SG goes, a top class manager signed as his replacement.

should put an end to any comments about the owners losing interest.

welcome Unai, I wish you a long and successful career at the Real Villa.

good luck mate.

onwards and upwards. 

• Like 2

The best appointment in my lifetime of supporting Villa, i'm most excited about this one.

I've followed Emery since he was at Valencia, the guy is a world class tactician 

It feels like the owners wanted to make a statement and boy have they made one after the absolute disaster of Stevie G

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Just now, Keyblade said:

I normally don't care about shit like this, but the meltdown from Wolves fans right now is too funny. Thought yall were hot shit a few years ago huh? Didn't learn a thing from your Black Country neighbours.

Wolves board said there were no outstanding candidates :D 

I suppose when every appointment has to part of the Mendes money laundering scheme, then you do limit your options. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lochheads twin said:

Very well done by the club. Less than 4 days after SG goes, a top class manager signed as his replacement.

should put an end to any comments about the owners losing interest.

welcome Unai, I wish you a long and successful career at the Real Villa.

good luck mate.

onwards and upwards. 

I agree with all of this. There's  a nagging doubt about his time at Arsenal  v. the rest of his career,  ut hopefully that means he's  hungry to crack the league 

• Like 1

Â