Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

30 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Obviously we should try, but anyone who seriously thinks we would get Poch is naive.

I dont think it is. There isnt many big jobs for him.none of the top 6 are changing manager soon and that includes utd.

Maybe leicester but between both clubs at the mo there is not much difference  only that we have more ambitious owners 

• Like 1

I am usually a very patient man. But I am really struggling with seeing what Gerrard is trying to achieve. What is his project on the pitch after seeing the players he has bought. He has to show us that, or else I think he will be off this autumn.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Brighton Board are no pushovers whatsoever.

Nope, it would cost us a lot of money. I’ve no doubt he’d want to work with these players though and it would be worth the equivalent of a top level midfielder though. The guy gets a squad performing, there’s no question 

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

And Everton are where now?

We finished 14th last season. We last finished in the top 10 in 2011

Yes, but my point was that people want a manager that pushes us even further. It's extremely difficult even with one of the best managers in the world unless you give it time. If we get Poch or Potter next week, would 10th be acceptable next season among the majority or regarded as a failure you think?