Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

We have been here before with managers and things have gone south quickly....let's keep the champagne in the fridge for now

This is true, especially waaaaay back when OGS was photgraphed at Birmingham Airport and we were getting excited about getting in a young European manager who had a huge future... Oh how naive were we?

Edited by DeadlyDirk

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:
2 hours ago, PeterSw said:

Expand  

Enjoyable watch this is. I loved the bit about choosing captains. He says the players need to establish the hierarchy and that’s done through leadership in the dressing room and on the pitch. 

That's Mings restored then

If it is indeed Emery, it has to be done and dusted behind the scenes. It's leaking all over now, and if it's still in the balance we might be in trouble otherwise, and considering how low key we usually are, it's either bollocks or done but not revealed due to som technicality. 

My biggest concern is his English. It was excruciating to watch him trying to defend himself in broken English towards the end at Arsenal when he was under pressure. My uneducated guess at the time was he struggled at Arsenal due to the language barrier. I can’t imagine his English has improved much since leaving.  

Just now, daft said:

If it is indeed Emery, it has to be done and dusted behind the scenes. It's leaking all over now, and if it's still in the balance we might be in trouble otherwise, and considering how low key we usually are, it's either bollocks or done but not revealed due to som technicality. 

I literally don’t know how we kept it quiet this long 

• Like 1

Just now, daft said:

To be fair, apart from some stuff this morning, the press leaks are coming from Spain this time and not the Uk. Last year when Newcastle went for him the leaks were coming from the Uk and apparently that was one of the many reasons he turned it down.

• Like 1