Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Won’t see Carragher or Danny Murphy pointing that out though. It’ll be the players fault.

Hate murphy with a passion he hates us probably more he can get to f**k the d**kh**d 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I remember beating west Ham 3-0 under kev Mac and there being similar scenes of joy , next game we lost 6-0 at Newcastle - danks  did great today but the sooner we make a permanent appointment the better 

And we play Newcastle next.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Danks for the 3 points today Brentford. The ideal appointment will hopefully emerge in the coming days or weeks ideally. 

According to Jim the new gaffer was watching today and hinted of an announcement on Tuesday 🤔

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

8 hours ago, TRO said:

PS  I genuinely can't be bothered to go today, just contemplating.

I hope you went today mate, it was so worth it.  Showed what these players can do under the right manager that we hope we can get, and it shows the shackles that Gerrard put on this team.  We have issues with the squad of course but today showed that the players are better than you think mate.  Key is getting the right manager to get this kind of performance consistently.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

According to Jim the new gaffer was watching today and hinted of an announcement on Tuesday 🤔

Assuming the person 'watching today' was watching their current team get pumped 4-0...

20 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Wonder who it is. The way we played today especially the first half hour was prime Pochetinno spurs. 

Amorim plays with 3 CB’s so I’m not sure if our squad will take to his methods quickly. 

So on that note Welcome Dyche. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1