Match Thread: Forest v Villa

limpid

13 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Forest are SO shit, why are we allowing them to attack so much and getting into a panic whenever they do?

I haven’t seen a Villa squad this low on confidence for a very long while. 

Thank God for Ashley Young.

Probably been reading VT.

We just pass the ball sideways and backwards for a few minutes and then knock it down the line for Watkins to chase. It’s mind numbingly boring and predictable. 

We’re a really awful team to watch. Forest are hideously bad and they’re pretty much matching us. 

Gerrard out - yeh fine - but we’re going to be down there regardless of who we bring in as manager. Our midfield is trash. 

Why are we time wasting against these jokers?! The lack of urgency is possibly one of the most depressing things I’ve seen from any Villa team and trust me, I’ve seen some garbage! Needs some impetus from somewhere. Maybe chuck Archer on at ht and go for it. Anything other than 3 points here is a poor result. They are awful.

2 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Total and utter dross

And complete dross, too.

1 minute ago, AV82 said:

Dog shit. This goes beyond results or even aspirations of Europe. I cannot remember the last time I had fun or even enjoyed watching Villa. This is meant to be entertaining. It's utter, utter shit.

Cat shit, actually. At least dog shit has a certain earthy fullness. This is eye-stinging infectious poison shite.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So dull! I’d honestly take Bruce back over this. No idea what we are trying to do apart from Mings looking for the long ball - no other play could’ve been practiced by this team!!! Hate feeling like this!