January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

27 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

I have enjoyed laughing at the Maguire show for the last few years however he would suit Emery's style for sure. He thrived at Leicester.

Yes because mcguire is amazing at playing out from the back under pressure🤦. He is the least emery type player I can think of. BS rumours... Nothing to see here. 

Edited by Made In Aston

25 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

I have enjoyed laughing at the Maguire show for the last few years however he would suit Emery's style for sure. He thrived at Leicester.

He was also faster back then. He is suited to international football now, it's played at a slower pace so he has that extra second he needs and he looks OK on the international scene. The Premier league is getting too fast for him and he is far more exposed which is why looks off it.

11 minutes ago, WHY said:

18 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Why's Harry Maguire at the Fig and Olive by the Belfry tonight.....

THE FIG & OLIVE, Middleton - Updated 2023 Restaurant Reviews, Menu & Prices  - Tripadvisor

Review: Brunch @ The Fig and Olive, Sutton Coldfield – The Foodie Family  Blog
The Fig & Olive – Restaurant in West Midlands, 111 reviews and menu –  Nicelocal

Exclusive: Can confirm this is false. Fig and Olive doesn't have green concrete walls. 

Edited by messi11

4 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Loan?

For me a loan with an option to buy agreed in advance, (we messed that up with Mings and ended up paying higher rate) is a decent deal. Wages are the stumbling block, he would have to understand that a club like us will probably payout his current deal but after that he is gonna be dropping his wages considerably 

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Yeremy Pino and Gerard Moreno both scored for Villareal today. They beat Real Madrid 2-1.

People talk about Kamara signings that can elevate the quality of first 11. Well those two are albeit one is 19 and the other is pretty much 30.

No idea how feasible it would be to pull off either signing, guessing Moreno would be more likely.

Is Moreno really that much better than Watkins for example. His goal record is OK at most but he cant get in a Spain squad who plays Morata

39 minutes ago, messi11 said:

THE FIG & OLIVE, Middleton - Updated 2023 Restaurant Reviews, Menu & Prices  - Tripadvisor

Review: Brunch @ The Fig and Olive, Sutton Coldfield – The Foodie Family  Blog
The Fig & Olive – Restaurant in West Midlands, 111 reviews and menu –  Nicelocal

Exclusive: Can confirm this is false. Fig and Olive doesn't have green concrete walls. 

I thought the picture didn't look like the inside last time I was there.