January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

facepalm-head-in-hand.gif

I am eternally optimistic.  

Ok, 

Maybe overreached there 🤣

Moffi is the one for me . Fast strong skillful and left footed. Like a benteke kodjia hybrid. But left footed. 

If we could get him for 15 mill it would be a risk worth taking. 

If there's a player that I really dislike it's Wifred Zaha. His attitude and sulky persona drives me bonkers, but I would sign him asap despite that. I know he's 30 yrs old, and I know he's a pain in the arse, but he 's a player we need.

Wifred Zaha and Ismaila Sarr ơn the left and the right would make us so dangerous in the second half of this season. 7th or 8th would be possible, and they are affordable to NSWE.

26 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

If there's a player that I really dislike it's Wifred Zaha. His attitude and sulky persona drives me bonkers, but I would sign him asap despite that. I know he's 30 yrs old, and I know he's a pain in the arse, but he 's a player we need.

Wifred Zaha and Ismaila Sarr ơn the left and the right would make us so dangerous in the second half of this season. 7th or 8th would be possible, and they are affordable to NSWE.

I saw an interview with him and I couldn't help but rather like the guy.

• Like 3

The joke finally coming to an end as we are linked with a cheeky Isco bid (articles translated btw) 

Isco is right now one of the players who has the most ballots to leave Seville in this winter market. The man from Malaga landed this summer as a star signing but his performance in this first stretch of the season has not been as expected.

Although this has not been a reason for his departure to date but the quarrel of this last week with Monchi has ended up catapulting him out. To this should be added that it has one of the highest salaries in the workforce and its transfer would leave more room to maneuver in the offices.

Aston Villa, Naples and Juventus have already asked for him being the last to join the bid Wolverhampton.

Lopetegui has been working with the sports management for weeks to try to reverse the situation of the team and one of the names that have come to the fore is Isco.

The Basque coach was the main culprit of his landing in Seville and now he wants to do the same again in the Premier League. The Wolves already know that the player's predisposition is to pack their bags for England, so everything points to a rapprochement with Sevilla in the coming dates.

https://todofichajes.com/futbol/fichajes/fichajes-espana/los-wolves-van-decididos-a-por-isco/amp/

Edited by thabucks
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Chelsea’s squad is ridiculous now. There will be some good players getting very little game time there

Carney Cashwuemeka will rot. What an absolute moron move by him and his agent 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Serious question...

Would you take Ronaldo on a free?

One of the greatest players of all time but for so many reasons from cost to playing it would be a huge no from me.  I’m guessing he’d not be in the slightest interest in us anyway even if we paid him £500k per week which we wouldn’t/couldn’t.

• Like 1

Would anyone take Sancho on loan with an option to buy? (Provided the option can be negotiated to 30 mill and below)? He’s still young, his confidence is shot due a mixture of things (Utd move and how they use him, Euro penalty miss and the constant memes about him). 

He can have a chance to get his confidence back with a top manager and we could have a potential effective winger for us. Only thing is his wages are insane.

• Like 1