January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

1 hour ago, Swerbs said:

He also said Douglas Luiz wasn't signing a new contract and we wasn't signing Bednarek

Well at some point Luiz wasn’t and transfer deadline day approaching Bednarek was thinking he was going to West Ham … so when he said that it was the truth. Things change. I reckon he’s part of fanatics somehow … 

I'd go all out to sign David Datro Fofana. Would be cheap aswell. Huge Potential.
19 years of age. Plays for Molde. 15 goals + 6 Assists in 27 games. 

Scored this goal just this weekend

Edited by messi11
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Yesterday this guy tweeted that Liverpool “really like Jacob Ramsey and Seko Fofana.”

Liverpool have been linked with Ramsey for a while now, they need a new midfield and want Bellingham but probably won't pay the £100m he will cost, Ramsey could be an alternative

Been a while since I've looked but RAWK and their social media surprisingly really rate him too, went expecting a load of shite about him being beneath them but was pleasantly surprised by both how complimentary they were and that those who commented on him sounded like they have actually watched him play rather than spouting garbage based on his wiki page

• Like 1

On 31/10/2022 at 09:36, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Scenes when McGinn becomes the first name on the team sheet again...

McGinn is a good player in the right system with the right role.

It won't take Emery long to work out what to do with the squad.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

On 01/11/2022 at 15:32, mottaloo said:

Swap for Coutinho ? Why not ?

(The Hazard of then, not now 😉)

No no no no NO. Coutinho has to be the lesson learned on signing previous great Premier League players who've done nothing ever since they left 

• Like 1

On 01/11/2022 at 18:08, villa4europe said:

Liverpool have been linked with Ramsey for a while now, they need a new midfield and want Bellingham but probably won't pay the £100m he will cost, Ramsey could be an alternative

Been a while since I've looked but RAWK and their social media surprisingly really rate him too, went expecting a load of shite about him being beneath them but was pleasantly surprised by both how complimentary they were and that those who commented on him sounded like they have actually watched him play rather than spouting garbage based on his wiki page

You’re forgetting that their agent has left us now, so JJ is no longer a target. 

7 hours ago, thabucks said:

If we are talking BS unrealistic signings from Real Madrid then I’d rather have Brahim Diaz whose currently on loan @ AC … 

Milan have a clause to buy him. United want him but its a complicated transfer as City get a huge sell on if United buy him no matter who he plays for its weird