Footnall At The Weekend, August 19-22

rjw63

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Neither were penalties (obviously), but yeah interesting how they spent ages looking at ours and slowing it down etc in order to rig a penalty but this barely got a look.

Looked very much like chest to me

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, penguin said:

Was that not handball? 

Only saw a quick replay but looks like something VAR would look at 50 times in slow motion. Oh wait that’s for United’s opponents.

I don't think it should be allowed to be slowed down. If you can't discern it at normal speed it's not a clear and obvious error. 

• Like 2

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

I don't think it should be allowed to be slowed down. If you can't discern it at normal speed it's not a clear and obvious error. 

Yeah, exactly. They just use it to rig whatever decision they want, probably for some shady betting syndicate. Absolutely sick of it.

• Like 1

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

Yeah but the mistake that you're making there is applying logic rational thinking.

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Yeah, exactly. They just use it to rig whatever decision they want, probably for some shady betting syndicate. Absolutely sick of it.

But... it didn't hit his arm?

Unless I've missed something.

Once Liverpool realised having gaps between their midfielders and between their defenders you could drive a tank through were a bad idea, i thought they dominated. 

But by then the damage had been done.

Man U bending but not breaking, and Liverpool still looking weak at the back, so sets it up nicely for the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

But... it didn't hit his arm?

Unless I've missed something.

Re-read my post. I'm not saying the incident from this game was a penalty because it clearly wasn't, I'm talking about how they gave the one in our game.

• Like 1

Just now, Mantis said:

Re-read my post. I'm not saying the incident from this game was a penalty because it clearly wasn't, I'm talking about how they gave the one in our game.

That's nothing to do with rigging the game.  They looked at this one too, but it didn't hit his arm.

The handball rule is just **** ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

I think ours was if I understand the rule correctly? The issue is that the rule is kinda insane.

It’s like something Terry Pratchett would write.

Â