Footnall At The Weekend, August 19-22

rjw63

14 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

22nd is Monday not the Weekend you had the chance to correct the wrong 😜

Saying that,  it's certainly not miwdeek either. 

6 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

A few months ago, Wolves squad looked like crap. Now with a few additions it suddenly looks pretty good (and they’ll finish ahead of us again).

I think their starting eleven is as good if not better than ours, but they don't have our depth. We should still finish ahead of them I feel and would be disappointing if we don't. 

45 minutes ago, Genie said:

The thread says 19-22nd, where’s the other fixtures? 

36-A0-B7-A6-CCB9-4-CEB-B503-A1-F9-B8-D26

I don't even care about the ones I posted let alone any other days. Except the Villa of course.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Holding your head just to get the game stopped like Neto did should be an instant red card.  Seen a few players taking advantage of that rule lately.

Came here just to say this!!! They should have to at least leave the pitch for their “safety” for 5 mins or so…

• Like 1

Just now, Spoony said:

Came here just to say this!!! They should have to at least leave the pitch for their “safety” for 5 mins or so…

Yes that would be a good way to combat it.  Coady did it against us last week in order to stop our attack and get his cramp sorted.

27 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I think their starting eleven is as good if not better than ours, but they don't have our depth. We should still finish ahead of them I feel and would be disappointing if we don't. 

I'd be surprised if we do.

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yes that would be a good way to combat it.  Coady did it against us last week in order to stop our attack and get his cramp sorted.

Tbf we do that all the time lol. Doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be stamping this shit out though. No one is the victim of cramp more than the relatively young and extremely fit, healthy, hydrated Emi Martinez 

• Haha 1

Â