Weekends Football 5/7 August

andykeenan

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

However shit they are, and they really are, they always end up in the top six after five or six games. 

The the freefall starts. 

On the plus side (now I no longer have to care if he scores) I am happy for Scott Hogan. 

Just now, Genie said:

We don’t want to see those given do we?

Yeah I don’t see what the fuss is about. If we’re giving handballs every time the ball brushes an arm we’re back to the ridiculous calls from a couple of seasons ago. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Bayern Munich opened the bundesliga with a 6-1 win away at frankfurt

Give them the trophy next week 

Musiala was absolutely incredible, he’s really stepped up a level this summer. If there are better players around I’d like to see them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Such a dull league, no wonder Haaland wanted a proper challenge. 

To a team that has won 4 titles from 5 with an unlimited budget

Haaland had a much bigger challenge at Dortmund

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Yeah I don’t see what the fuss is about. If we’re giving handballs every time the ball brushes an arm we’re back to the ridiculous calls from a couple of seasons ago. 

To be fair, what is the context of this clip? I mean, was it just a cross that Gabriel misjudged and its hit his arm?

Fulham look a hell of a lot better on the ball and in general than they did under Scott Parker. Wasn't it Parker who decided to leave Fulham rather than them sacking him? Probably better for thier PL survival chances than with him in charge tbh.

also that liverpool bench is looking very weak...i know they have some key players out with injuries but compare the bench to man city's or even spurs and it don't look great! However they seem to have a great team cohesion/spirit and somehow play out of their skins every season

The way this match has started should show people why the notion that it's a given we should defeat opposition purely based on " stature " is nonsense.

There are no easy games in the Premier League regardless of it.

Fulham currently all over Liverpool.

Obviously you expect their quality to eventually over power them but ijs.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

Â