Weekends Football 5/7 August

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

How Deano cant get Norwich winning is beyond me.

Let's see if they can turn it around.

That would be a very bad result for them. Last year's PL against last year's League 1. The fans don't like him as it is

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Matip is very clever in the way he gives out a little nudge here and there.

Fulham have done well, Jurgen will be very unhappy that his Liverpool team have been forced to kick off at 12:30, so soon after breakfast, nobody thinks of the players welfare, it's just  like the suffragettes.

If they lose, he’ll definitely be taking it out on the post match interviewer.

Alexander-Arnold has been shit. The goal is 100% on him. No awareness at all. Fulham seems quite clever in their pressing, and Liverpool fails to drag teir defenders out of position and even resorts to a fair few long balls. 

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

That would be a very bad result for them. Last year's PL against last year's League 1. The fans don't like him as it is

ye i noticed that when i was reading the Norwich forum, they really arent convinced by him at all.

1 minute ago, daft said:

Alexander-Arnold has been shit. The goal is 100% on him. No awareness at all. Fulham seems quite clever in their pressing, and Liverpool fails to drag teir defenders out of position and even resorts to a fair few long balls. 

Of course I picked him in my FPL team. 😄

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Matip is very clever in the way he gives out a little nudge here and there.

Fulham have done well, Jurgen will be very unhappy that his Liverpool team have been forced to kick off at 12:30, so soon after breakfast, nobody thinks of the players welfare, it's just  like the suffragettes.

Being a Liverpool defender is quite easy.

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ye i noticed that when i was reading the Norwich forum, they really arent convinced by him at all.

I can see him being gone in a few weeks. Said it at the time, it was a disaster of a decision to go to Norwich when he did.

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Great half of football for Fulham. It shows the strength of the PL, even from the supposed whipping boys

Was wondering what they were doing still starting Tim Ream but they've been great. Silva having experience of top level compared to previous managers they've had is important and they still have a few other signings to integrate but think they'll finish 14th/15th this time.

Â