Weekends Football 5/7 August

andykeenan

Early days for Fulham and the premier league this season, but im very impressed with them. You have to say that if they could improve their CB options, then that would look to be quite a solid team, based on how they are all performing today. I hope they don't target Mings or anything, as that would be a good signing and immediately improve their first team. Think they are after Issa Diop from West Ham too

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Early days for Fulham and the premier league this season, but im very impressed with them. You have to say that if they could improve their CB options, then that would look to be quite a solid team, based on how they are all performing today. I hope they don't target Mings or anything, as that would be a good signing and immediately improve their first team. Think they are after Issa Diop from West Ham too

I agree they are looking much better than I expected.

I don't really care if we improve their first team. If we trade players the purpose will be to improve our team so I am happy with that

2 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I thought Watford looked sharp and lively at the start of last season and look what happened there. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I agree they are looking much better than I expected.

I don't really care if we improve their first team. If we trade players the purpose will be to improve our team so I am happy with that

yeah i get what you mean in some respects, however i believe that mings still has a role to play for us, even if he isnt as important to Gerrard's plans going forward. If they wanted a CB from us then I would prefer them to get Hause from us

We always say that its the strongest league in the world.i think you can see that clearly so far.  They are up for it but also playing with quality and creativity.  If this is anything it is a warning for 3pm today. 

Â