Weekends Football 5/7 August

andykeenan

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The experience of being on a CL bench is more important than playing PL matches 

I don't like that answer as it means I have no chance to get in the squad. 

2 minutes ago, sne said:

I get they that are losing but the atmosphere in the stadium is dead. It's criminally bad even by PL standards.

Shit fans

They're lucky as **** they got banned during corona cos its the only reason they are where they are now 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Shit fans

They're lucky as **** they got banned during corona cos its the only reason they are where they are now 

Well yeah, that and their recruitment is better than most and they have a good manager.

44 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Haaland is probably a bit too good for this league. 

The European Super League " Likes " this.

Just wait till your quote is listed in one of the proposals.

" Fans want to see the best compete against the best week in week out " . lol

58 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Man City are so boring to watch 

Yeh it's odd because they still play in a similar way to how they used to when they had Silva, Aguero a few years back but I swear it was never this boring.

Haaland might be good but I think they lack a lot of pace now. 

24 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I missed the game, curious (yes its because I hate them) were ManU as hopeless looking as us? or do we still take the clown crown for worst performance of the weekend?

Relative to their expectations, possibly as bad as us, but objectively, not really. They created some damn chances

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Relative to their expectations, possibly as bad as us, but objectively, not really. They created some damn chances

I think they have a bigger problem than us pointing the fingers at the players

Every man and his dog can see mcfred isn't a top 4 midfield let alone the likes of rashford and maguire 

They've put all this infrastructure in place and then failed miserably in the transfer window

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think they have a bigger problem than us pointing the fingers at the players

Every man and his dog can see mcfred isn't a top 4 midfield let alone the likes of rashford and maguire 

They've put all this infrastructure in place and then failed miserably in the transfer window

Dalot at RB was incredible to see, he must be one of worst starting players in top 6 team for a long while as I can't even remember him ever having a run of good games for Man. United (compared to Maguire and McTominay).

Also knackers the 5 sub thing as no logic to putting Wan Bissaka on at 2-0 down given his lack of quality once crossing the halfway line.

Just saw the city result, I usually listen to talk shite on the way to work. Not sure I can bring myself to hear the media cream over Haaland tomorrow. "the missing link", "changed the game", "really is a genius", "Champions league trophy in coming".

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

. Not sure I can bring myself to hear the media cream over Haaland tomorrow. "the missing link"

Certainly looks like that!

• Like 1

Â