Weekends Football 5/7 August

andykeenan

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Grealish constantly passing the ball back must infuriate City fans, it's frustrates me and I don't care if City score or not. 😄

I mean he’s not the only one doing that, is he? 😅

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Even Jack looks like he's gone up a gear since last season.

Even looks quicker, hair also a bit less shit?

spacer.png

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Grealish constantly passing the ball back must infuriate City fans, it's frustrates me and I don't care if City score or not. 😄

Classic Grealish for City after about 40 mins. He rolls the defender and sprints towards the opposition penalty area, for Villa he drives into the box, for City he stops, looks around for a simple pass (and gets tackled).

31 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Haaland is a monster of a player ain't he?

Teams will be terrified to move defensive players to high up the pitch as anything at all behind them hel be on it 

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Classic Grealish for City after about 40 mins. He rolls the defender and sprints towards the opposition penalty area, for Villa he drives into the box, for City he stops, looks around for a simple pass (and gets tackled).

Wasnt one of his random stats for villa that he was like 3rd in europe for carries in to the opponents area? 

I'm sure at euro 2021 even with his limited time on the pitch he was miles ahead of everyone for it

Its what he was, its what made him a £100m player and makes how pep uses him so bizarre

Â