• Heroin
    • LSD
    • Cocaine
    • Marijuana
    • None, I'm a drug virgin
    • Something Else
    • E's
    • more than one type of evilness!!!!

You are missing speed from the list, in my opinion it's 1 of the very worst. An absolute filthy little drug and the one with a comedown so bad it's impossible to describe. No amount of baths or showers will make you feel clean. Bah.

Tried it once. Never again. Horrible

As I've now given up drink, I have given up the drugs too. But I must say I love cocaine. Like, badly. However, it will be easy not to do it now I'm off the booze though cause for me they always went hand in hand.

I always liked pills and am glad to say I never had a bad experience. Acid, fine, bit dull after a while. Never had an issue with speed so am a little surprised at the bad rap it got on here. I actually hate the ol' 'mari-jarna', I am a non-smoker anyway and it gives me minging headaches for some reason.

Why aren't poppers on the list? :lol:

Poppers are shit.

Speed certainly is an odd one. I didn't like it... I prefer drugs that either mellow or cause halucinations.. both are fun... I don't like drugs that make me run around.

I've done it twice though and have to say the comedown wasn't as bad as you seem to have experienced Neil.. it was certainly bad but I got over it quite quickly.

Get on some Haze Rodders, I used to work in Brum, and often sessioned a joint with a couple of rudies outside work before I went home.

The one night, a Friday, I remember it quite well surprisingly, one of them brought some Purple Haze, proper trippy weed.

So we chonged a couple, as always, and went out separate ways.

I felt fine for about 10 minutes, then all of a sudden the Hagley Road turned into a gushing pink and purple river, with an ever increasing waterfall at the end, I had to row my car for about ten minutes, and then pull over by Oddbins to get some air. All that rowing was kiiling me.

Unfortunately, after I'd got my breath back, the water had drained away, shame really, I was ready to get the sail up.

Jeez, that made me laugh like bloody drain. Almost spat my nicotine replacement thingy out. The man himself, Bill, on your avatar couldn't have done better!

I'm a good boy now, but I've grown and consumed large amounts of quality weed in Australia, Africa and the Balkans. Happy days, so I'm told. Cant remember much.....

A glass or 10 of cold, crisp white wine does me just fine these days....

Reminds me of the days when mushrooms we a regular weekend option. A mate used to tell the tale of how one night, he necked a few, but they didn't seem to be having an effect until the next minute a squid came down the road and asked him directions to Morpeth. :lol:

My own mushrooms (harvested from Clee Hills) experience was much less hallucinatory but a lot of fun. Mainly involved a lot of giggling with the odd instance of zoning out, or intense concentration on a painting, photo, wallpaper pattern etc. Those magic eye posters were always good, and it certainly made the televised coverage of the Kasparov vs Short chess matches extremely interesting. God, that was a long time ago now. :(

Classic post, I'm still laughing. Mushrooms were like that with me - they never made me hallucinate, even when smaller quantities of the same batch were having that effect on others.

What they did do though (especially when washed down with some white wine) was produce that "detailed concentration" effect that you describe so well. With me it was mainly noticeable with music. I can remember listening to - appropriately enough - The Byrds' "Eight Miles High", and I found that I could listen to every nuance of every separate instrument and voice with equal attention, simultaneously. Absolutely amazing.

Reminds me of the days when mushrooms we a regular weekend option. A mate used to tell the tale of how one night, he necked a few, but they didn't seem to be having an effect until the next minute a squid came down the road and asked him directions to Morpeth. :lol:

My own mushrooms (harvested from Clee Hills) experience was much less hallucinatory but a lot of fun. Mainly involved a lot of giggling with the odd instance of zoning out, or intense concentration on a painting, photo, wallpaper pattern etc. Those magic eye posters were always good, and it certainly made the televised coverage of the Kasparov vs Short chess matches extremely interesting. God, that was a long time ago now. :(

Classic post, I'm still laughing. Mushrooms were like that with me - they never made me hallucinate, even when smaller quantities of the same batch were having that effect on others.

What they did do though (especially when washed down with some white wine) was produce that "detailed concentration" effect that you describe so well. With me it was mainly noticeable with music. I can remember listening to - appropriately enough - The Byrds' "Eight Miles High", and I found that I could listen to every nuance of every separate instrument and voice with equal attention, simultaneously. Absolutely amazing.

I love mushrooms. My best ever drug experience was with them.

Got into a bit of a mess last saturday night. Was at this after party and all was fine. Mate offered us a line of K and it went downhill from there. Legs were going straight away, progressed into me losing my sight for a bit and an inability to talk. Not had it for almost a year and i can remember why now.

I used to love a smoke. I've dabbled with a few other recreational drugs. Few pills, bit of sniff, and trips. I used to enjoy mushroom picking season.

Not touched anything about 3 years now though (with the exception of the odd toke of a spliff here and there).

Got LSD by a mistake when i was 18 years old, those two who gave it to me and my mate is both dead today.. (Maybe a punishment for some kind of a god)

I'd smoke Marijuana night and day before the LSD mistake, after the LSD I didn't take any drugs at all, I learnt my lesson in the hard hard way..

Today i don't know if i should hate or thanks those two who gave it to us, hate because it could had gone much worse than it did, or thanks because it made me wise enough not to take any drugs again there could mess with my mind

i used to do speed pills and coke all the time a few years ago

dont touch any of them now though i'm much more suited to drinking

and as much as i understand that drugs aint good for you and are a pretty idiotic thing to get involved in and i wouldn't ever recomend anyone to dabble...i had some **** great times

Tried all the things on the list except LSD, my experience with heroin was also a mistake, a guy passed a herion spliff round at a rave, only found out what it was a couple of days after, didn't do anything anyway. I have had no bad experiences with drugs. Had a bit of a weed problem in that I was smoking pretty much everyday, the only reason i stopped was because my girlfriend made me. Still smoke occasionally now. Never had feelings of paranoia or anything, and had a great time. I do really enjoy drugs and think in moderation can be great, had some amazing times. As with most things though the few spoil it for the many.

I do really enjoy drugs and think in moderation can be great, had some amazing times.

Absolutely. Of course they can be dangerous, that goes for most things, but there is such a thing as responsible drug use. If only there was a responsible drug policy to match.

Â