• Heroin
    • LSD
    • Cocaine
    • Marijuana
    • None, I'm a drug virgin
    • Something Else
    • E's
    • more than one type of evilness!!!!

Truth be told, I'm slightly concerned at how many people have tried them. Were your lives so unbearable that you had to turn to drugs for kicks?

Me too. I have never touched any of it and I dont see the need to.

Guilty on all counts

I've never done, and would never do heroin, crack or meth.

I believe there are two styles of drugs - despite all the different types - recreational and habitual. Recreational: E's, Speed, Coke (to a certain extent). Habitual: Weed, Crack, Heroin and Meth.

Recreational is just that, like going out for a pint. Habitual are the problem drugs.

I should qualify that statement

Weed smoked it for years, don't smoke it much at all any more (once or twice a year)

Crack, never done that but it wasn't on the list, "normal" coke, done a few lines here and there, can't say the drug does much for me tbh, makes me talk shit for hours, as anyone that's met me on here will testify, I don't need much help in that dept

Crystal Meth, never done that, never intend to, wasn't on the list either

heroin, done it once "by accident" - it was mixed into some hash we bought - "sputnik" as it was called at the time, its a shit drug, never had any intention of ever doing it but one night I did, not a good night, didn't enjoy the experience

LSD - done it a few times, gets boring after a while

E's - (and I mean the proper MDMA stuff) - did one once, can't say I enjoyed that experience either, can't say I can see the point in taking a drug that makes you act nice to some **** you can't stand in real life. Though I'm all for it being a daily requisite for the incumbent of the White House

Opium - not on the list and no longer really fashionable, not that it ever was either but way too mongy for me

Speed - bloody awful drug, makes you talk complete and utter shit, gets you all hyper for hours, then you sleep and feel shit for two days, never really a fan (again not on the list)

See I'm all for experimentation, don't see how you can comment until you've tried it but now I partake in the odd joint a year, usually the last weekend in January and maybe once or twice a year apart from that

I think over the course of time I've done most things. Except Crystal Meths and Ketamine. Though to be honest that was more out of lack of opportunity than choice. I'll try anything once. And in acids case 5 or 6 times.

Crystal Meths never appealed to me though. And I never injected heroin; I smoked it.

Never had any drug problems though... it was just part of being a teenager and early twenty-something.

I love acid though, it's great fun. And ketamine I intend to try in the near future.

i done em all and some(minus heroin) they all **** you up in one way or another,whether its perma memory loss or not being able to go for a night out without thinking one of these would make the night twice as good- they all mess with your mind short term or long term

my advice never touch any of them,not knowning what they do,will keep you more sane than knowning

Anybody ever tried dimethyltryptamine (DMT)?

I haven't but I know it is a fairly obscure psychedelic that is supposed to induce an experience that can be best described as literally being transported into another **** dimension of impossibly vivid colours, patterns and geometrical shapes of intricate detail far, far beyond normal human comprehension.

The chemical itself is actually produced naturally in your pineal gland right in the centre of your brain. Nobody is sure of it's purpose but there are theories that it is secreted during REM sleep and is what causes dreaming. It also offers a possible explanation for alien abduction and near-death astral projection.

The DMT experience is apparently intolerably intense but because it is endogenous, you can take a hit, feel yourself being propelled through time-and-space, communicate with alien beings, find yourself spiritually, come round and be drinking a cup of tea, completely back-to-normal, within 15 minutes.

There have been scientific studies leading to theories about the role DMT plays in human consciousness such as it being the conduit that delivers the soul into the body. As the pineal gland develops from the 49th day of gestation, this is said to be the time that consciousness first enters the foetus, tying in nicely with the Buddhist idea that there are 49 days between incarnations.

Now that's a proper drug. Mindblowing, huh?

I haven't but I know it is a fairly obscure psychedelic that is supposed to induce an experience that can be best described as literally being transported into another **** dimension of impossibly vivid colours, patterns and geometrical shapes of intricate detail far, far beyond normal human comprehension.

The chemical itself is actually produced naturally in your pineal gland right in the centre of your brain. Nobody is sure of it's purpose but there are theories that it is secreted during REM sleep and is what causes dreaming. It also offers a possible explanation for alien abduction and near-death astral projection.

The DMT experience is apparently intolerably intense but because it is endogenous, you can take a hit, feel yourself being propelled through time-and-space, communicate with alien beings, find yourself spiritually, come round and be drinking a cup of tea, completely back-to-normal, within 15 minutes.

There have been scientific studies leading to theories about the role DMT plays in human consciousness such as it being the conduit that delivers the soul into the body. As the pineal gland develops from the 49th day of gestation, this is said to be the time that consciousness first enters the foetus, tying in nicely with the Buddhist idea that there are 49 days between incarnations.

does it make you delusional by any chance? does it come as part of the water package in scouseland?

does it make you delusional by any chance? does it come as part of the water package in scouseland?

Ha bloody ha. ;)

Ha bloody ha. ;)

don't act like you're not impressed

Alright, I'm sure he's impressed :lol:

As for the question, all the above except Coke (heroin once accidentally, as Bickster above). Fun times and all that, but can't say I've wanted to for quite a while.

In the 80's Speed and Weed, Nineties Coke, Speed, E, Mushies, LSD, GHB, Rocks, Opiates, downers, uppers, Noughties, Coke, since 2001 - Nowt.

All good fun but you grow out of it... Everything in moderation, I have a healthy son, I run 5 times a week, and my mind is pretty normal, well I do OK in my career and friends.

I knew a kid at Uni who did and he was away with fairies and demons for about 8 hours. He thought he could see through our skin and look at our sculls and plenty of other very weird shit. I've seen some freaky stuff but I was scared for him. He was a different bloke afterwards and although I'm not in touch with him anymore I hear it's twisted his head permanently.

Never ever touch this drug.

done em all, heavy e and lsd taker in the early 90's, spent 5 years using h, only just recovering after all that..

stick to the occasional reefa now.

some very good times and theres some mad storys i could tell, but like a previous poster says eventually you grow out of it.

Â