• Heroin
    • LSD
    • Cocaine
    • Marijuana
    • None, I'm a drug virgin
    • Something Else
    • E's
    • more than one type of evilness!!!!

Tapping into your spiritual consciousness will give you the biggest high you have ever experienced.

For many this is a difficult path of perseverance which is often easier to find with the aid of drugs.

What are you suggesting?

Temple Ball?

BTW my avatar is by DMT fan Alex Grey

Tapping into your spiritual consciousness will give you the biggest high you have ever experienced.

For many this is a difficult path of perseverance which is often easier to find with the aid of drugs.

Or the fright of your life if you see unpleasnt things?

Yes that's true if one has the wrong focus in their life; I believe if one is an ethical agent all will be well.

I think that's true but I also think the experience can depend how you are feeling at that particular moment.

Some years ago, my mates got a load of Es in for my 21st. By that time, I was finished with them and really not into them anymore at all but I tried to convince myself that it'd be a laugh like always. I failed.

The fact that they were cut with something unexpected (I suspect ketamine) and the fact that my mates had coerced me into it compounded what was the worst experience of my life - paranoid, isolated, freezing cold and terrified.

Thankfully the worst of it was over after a couple of hours which I spent sitting alone in the bathroom looking in the mirror to check if I still looked as bad as I felt. :lol:

The point is, everybody else was up for it so they weren't too bad and after the worst had passed, some even headed back into town to pick up some cleaner ones.

The poll is quite an eye opener, almost 80% have done one thing or another

Wouldn't say that's strictly true.

It's quite likely that a large percentage of the people who haven't done drugs wouldn't have casted a vote. Even if they read the thread... Unless they were strongly against them and wanted to make a statement.

I've never seen anyone say, in a thread with a poll, that we should take into account people who dont vote!!!

I was referring to actual pollsters, and over 80% have taken one type of drug or more.

Fact ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
I've never seen anyone say, in a thread with a poll, that we should take into account people who dont vote!!!

I was referring to actual pollsters, and over 80% have taken one type of drug or more.

Fact ;-)

not necessarily Roberto.

80% may say that they have. Whether they actually have or not, one cannot know for sure ....

fact :winkold:

I'll be honest and say I've never done anything, not even smoked a cigarette. If I don't try it, I won't get hooked, and I won't go wasting mymoney on it, that's ho I've always seen it.
How about alcohol?

have taken a wide variety of substances. uppers, downers, mind expanders and mind shrinkers. had a great time with them. am trying to cut down a lot on them these days. a bag of coke between friends and a few pints. maybe some md if i go to a club, k for after. cant be bothered with es anymore tbh but not adverse to taking them if they were all thats left. theyre like a big mac - cheap and dirty but do the job.

dont really smoke dope, only if im up and need to come down. dope is the one drug i cant handle. it puts me to sleep.

the best was lsd. how the **** did my mind do that? set and setting is important for hallucinogens. would like to try salvia next.

Ive smoked weed, just got back from amsterdam and I didnt touch the stuff once over there. I dont really get the need to smoke it but I dont mind being around people who do. Anyone who uses heroin, cocaine or pills of any sort really are wasters to me and I have no time for them.

Anyone who uses heroin, cocaine or pills of any sort really are wasters to me and I have no time for them.

Each to there own my friend, i think you would be very suprised as to how many of your friends, family, work collegues etc. would turn out to be 'wasters' as you put it.

Personally, i have done my experimenting. Smoked weed when i was a little younger, never really found it all that appealing. Never touched acid, LSD or mushrooms, as not keen on the thought of helusinating. Never have or will touch crack or heroin, dont appeal to me in the slightest, see them as dirty drugs. Coke and pills, must admit ive been known to participate in both on more than 1 occassion, but i will leave it at that :winkold:

Ive smoked weed, just got back from amsterdam and I didnt touch the stuff once over there. I dont really get the need to smoke it but I dont mind being around people who do. Anyone who uses heroin, cocaine or pills of any sort really are wasters to me and I have no time for them.

So what if you smoked weed that was poisoned with Heroin unbeknowingly to yourself?

I'm a good boy. Wouldn't even consider it, not even weed. Heck, I've never even smoked a cigarette (that's not to say I'm a stranger to nicotine, btw).

I stick to alcohol. Beer and red wine, and very occasionally some of the stronger stuff. I know how to control my drinking and it's never got me in any (real) trouble.

i don't regularly take anything bar drinking alcohol and the occasional joint every so often but i've tried coke/speed/mushrooms/e/herbal e/mdma and so far have had a lovely time. Will not touch acid or anything harder like heroin/ice.

Â