• Heroin
    • LSD
    • Cocaine
    • Marijuana
    • None, I'm a drug virgin
    • Something Else
    • E's
    • more than one type of evilness!!!!

As someone who has never once been tempted to try drugs, not even a joint, I am interested to know how many of you lot have partaken of the weed, or something a little stronger.

Poll added for anonimity ;-)

I'm a non smoker so weed has never appealed.

Although if someone wants to give me a bit I might try it, just to be sociable like

Shouldn't you also add an option for "All of the above"?

For me now the answer is none but had you polled me (a horrible thought) 15-20 years ago the answer would have been very different. It would have been closer to "Tried just about all of 'em now just stick to x, y and sometimes z if the circumstances are right". Just booze and fags now!

I've done marajuana a few times and been left pretty unsatisfied. I can get the same buzz off a cigarette and that's 5 times less carcinogenic.

Fags, the healthy choice.

I had one bad experience of weed with Rastafarians in Ghana and I don't think I'll do it again. Beer is enough of a tipple for me at this stage in my life, but when cancer comes a knockin, my veins will get a'rockin.

Shit, I cant edit it now.

MODS............MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

can you amend this poll and add "More than one type of evilness"???

done, Blandy

um not a fan, tried a few things here and there, but drugs just dont work with me, i gneed to be in control and i get headaches from weed

by the way th in things at the moment are MDMA, which is "E" powder you can snort and "special K" which is ketamine(horse tranquiliser)

There should be a special place for Trim in this thread.

As for me? Pills and coke mostly, most weekends for three or four years. Never tried weed. Never so much has held a lit cigarette actually. I had a strictly class a policy.

Gave up overnight when i took a job which meant id have to piss in a bottle on a semi regular basis. Dont even drink now.

I have tried marijuana, Pills and Cocaine. I hate the effects of marijuana, I had a crazy reaction to a pill where my lip swelled up and Coke is just too bloody expensive so im a good boy these days.

Â