• Heroin
    • LSD
    • Cocaine
    • Marijuana
    • None, I'm a drug virgin
    • Something Else
    • E's
    • more than one type of evilness!!!!

I have never heard a good reason why alchohol is so accepted while cannabis is satan.

It's not a good reason, it's just that alcohol has been in many cultures for thousands and thousands of years. In terms of harm to the individual and to society, alcohol rates as a class A.

• 3 months later...

I have never heard a good reason why alchohol is so accepted while cannabis is satan.

It's not a good reason, it's just that alcohol has been in many cultures for thousands and thousands of years. In terms of harm to the individual and to society, alcohol rates as a class A.

Its stupid the amount of people that die from smoking and drinking compared to the big fat zilch that die of smoking cannabis yet they bump it up to a class b?

Its stupid the amount of people that die from smoking and drinking compared to the big fat zilch that die of smoking cannabis yet they bump it up to a class b?

Cannabis **** with your head big style

Thats all

If thats OK for you, then smoke away. Reality is a foreign country

How times change, I'm even on decaf tea now, it got to the point of needing to be 'up' during the week, drinking too much coffee and 3 or 4 cans of Redbull a day to substitute the loss, **** that made me ill.

Now, every so often, a cheeky biff, if I hear some old piano house playing occasionally I fancy a pill, but I wouldn't now. I like being clean. And STILL haven't smoked since 11/11/08, GET IN! That was the hardest thing to cut, **** chuffed about that.

Thats all

But does it really **** with your head? Its been a while since I'v done it but i was never under the impression that it messed my head up in any way. Just curious but have you had any experience with it?

Thats all

Depends who you are and how much you smoke, but it certainly has that capacity. Similarly, drinking too much too often will **** with your body, and that's more indiscriminate.

All things in moderation.

Thats all

Depends who you are and how much you smoke, but it certainly has that capacity. Similarly, drinking too much too often will **** with your body, and that's more indiscriminate.

All things in moderation.

They say that cannabis makes you paranoid, cuts you off from society and makes you depressed.

I think the second two points are down to the fact that it isn't socially acceptable. One of the main reason why it cuts you off from society and makes you depressed is because you have to do it in your home or back garden with your makes, or just have a toke on your own.

I think if you toke when you are on your own then it isn't a good idea at all. It's a social drug and should be taken so, I felt like there was no better social event than me and my mates jamming away, making music, having a smoke and joking around.

I think if Cannabis was more socially acceptable then I do think you would find less people becoming reclusive and depressed.

I always thought cannabis was an amplifier to what you were feeling at the time. If you felt shit and had a spliff, I always actually felt shitter (apart from stress).

If I felt worried and had a smoke, I would think even more about what I was worried about.

If I was feeling on top of the world and had a smoke, I would feel even better.

Just how I thought it worked for me.

smoked it for 6 years then one day just stopped, no nicottine patches, no help, nothing. Just stopped.

Used to smoke it a lot at one point.

I do feel a lot better now I don't, plus it saves me £60-£80 each month.

Ket is a rather strange drug.

Only tried it once, it lasted about an hour. For ten minutes I thought the bed I was sitting on was eating me, and I could have sworn I could touch all the walls of the room from where I was sat, despite the fact they were all about two metres away. Then I spent 50 minutes staring at the cover of an economic text book and I puked a couple of times. Pretty sure the line I was given was more than it should have been for a first-time chemicals user. Then I was absolutely fine, no come-down or hangover effect or anything.

Lived with two guys who did it quite frequently. I distinctly remember one taking about an hour to climb the stairs in our house, and then started watching Spirited Away and thought he was one of the little spirits. The other is pretty messed up because of it.

Wouldn't recommend it.

I've smoked cannabis a fair amount too, and do really enjoy it. I've only had positive experiences, nearly always done it with friends and just had either very chilled out evenings or walked round supermarkets being super stealthy and buying ready meals.

Wouldn't do anything else now though.

I don't think weed suits me. Everytime I've smoked it, I've had very strange experiences. Mostly whereby, the things I'm intending to say are not the things coming out of my mouth. I'd mean to ask about something, but just blurt out something completely off the wall and wonder why no one had responded to what I had asked. Not a pleasant experience. The last time, I thought if I opened my mouth, the people I was with would commit me. Two girls had smoked it with me, but they didn't feel any effects apart from a slight bit of giggling. They smoked it like a cigarette however, while I was inhaling for as long as possible, which might also be my problem.

. Just curious but have you had any experience with it?

Yeah,you could say that

I take it,it was a bad one?Like drink If your not irrisponsable with it and you moderate yourself your ok. And Kidlewis paranoia happens while your under the influence sometimes I'v had no long term effects off it just smoked socially it just relaxes you....Im more worried about my smoking habbit that needs to stop

It's funny when people who have not tried drugs comment, it's a bit like blokes talking about the pain of childbirth. Anyway legalise it all and your society is virtually guaranteed to improve with drug use falling over time. Everyone knows what Holland is like in respect of drug use, it's also the number 1 place to bring up your children in Europe, go figure.

Â