• Cocaine
    • Marijuana
    • None, I'm a drug virgin
    • Something Else
    • E's
    • more than one type of evilness!!!!

You gotta fight for your right to parteee

Rise in Class A drug use

There has been a 3% increase in the use of Class A drugs in England and Wales, Home Office figures show.

The British Crime Survey found almost four in every 100 people used a Class A drug in 2008-09 despite the overall use of illicit drugs remaining stable.

The survey found increases in use of cocaine, ecstasy, tranquilisers, anabolic steroids and ketamine.

The long-term fall in drugs is partly down to a fall in the use of cannabis in England and Wales.

According to the figures from the 2008-09 survey, almost 40% of people have used illegal drugs at some point - and about one in 10 had done so during the last year.

The use of all illegal drugs has been falling since 1996 but effectively stable over the last year.

In my much younger days (mid to late 70s) did a bit of canabis but having had a bad motorbike accident at age 17 and on morphine for a week with 2 memorable "bad trips" (so memorable all I can remember is the fear of closing my eyes) I never wanted to try anything stonger and am happy leaving my mind alteration to red wine and Jack Daniels

Â