• Heroin
    • LSD
    • Cocaine
    • Marijuana
    • None, I'm a drug virgin
    • Something Else
    • E's
    • more than one type of evilness!!!!

old man trim here, ive partaken in drugs a little but gave it up so trim wouldnt follow in my footsteps :winkold:

ha!

Quality :-)

old man trim here, ive partaken in drugs a little but gave it up so trim wouldnt follow in my footsteps :winkold:
thought this was meant to be a family site?
Keep up lad, keep up! :lol:

Smoked weed a few times and you cant beat the deep conversations you have lol I had mushrooms in the Dam once but never again! I was sitting in Free Adam in the Dam and all of sudden their were loads flying over hairy vaginas flying around me! never again! :lol:

Anybody ever tried dimethyltryptamine (DMT)?

I knew a kid at Uni who did and he was away with fairies and demons for about 8 hours. He thought he could see through our skin and look at our sculls and plenty of other very weird shit. I've seen some freaky stuff but I was scared for him. He was a different bloke afterwards and although I'm not in touch with him anymore I hear it's twisted his head permanently.

Never ever touch this drug.

It seems to be a drug that if you do dare to take it, it should be the correct dose, only in certain conditions and with certain people on hand to assist.

And you should have some idea what to expect so you can prepare yourself as best as possible.

I'm a little confused Rob, The thread title is "have you partaken" and poll title is "what drug do you do"

Do you mean currently or just what have you tried?

I'm a little confused Rob, The thread title is "have you partaken" and poll title is "what drug do you do"

Do you mean currently or just what have you tried?

Errrrr, both. Probably.

Oh yes.

Easily the most mental 1/2 hour of my life.

Mind expanding to the point it could go Pop.

The source went on to bite their own tongue off a couple of months down the line.

Not to be messed with.

That was New Years 93-94, psychedelic trance and all that.

It spelled the end of my drug fuelled hedonism period.

The only place left on that path was madness, and I didn't fancy it.

Coke - Turns bubble heads into babble heads. Expect a long midweek comedown. Never understood the attraction.

Heroin - Will make you sick till you get into it, then you'll be ill all the time. Never ever trust a junkie.

LSD - If you're happy with who you are, don't. Doesn't seem particularly fashionable these days.

Speed - Makes your bits shrink, again not fashionable.

Ketamine - Veterinarian anaesthetic, floors horses and elephants. What do you think it does to bipeds? Can be funny to watch, especially in slippery conditions (after all, they did it to themselves).

Ecstacy - Costs less than a pint now!

MDMA - Gurners unite.

Khat - Popular with manically chewing Somalians.

Kava Kava - They chew it up and spit it out you know.

Crystal Meth - Turns you into a Punkerpan, getting a foothold over here on the gay scene. We really don't need it on the sink estates!

Mushrooms - In my understanding - not illegal if you eat them on the spot.

Salvia - Missed this entirely.

Two newcomers

2c-b, (sort of a slow burning psychedelic I think) and the nootropic Modafinil - Modafinil is rumoured to be used by city highflyers, the military, swotting students... pretty much anyone who needs to stay sharp, and fend off fatigue.

Marijuana - Regular use shreds the memory, can seriously curb ambition and drive etc etc. IMHO Regular (strength) dope is no worse then alcohol, especially if eaten. New strains are ridiculously strong though.

Alcohol - Most violent crime occurs on Friday and Saturday nights.

Lost friends to a few of the above (including a genuine child prodigy), others have wasted real talent.

Avoid them all, you don't need any of them - Especially if there's a history of mental problems.

:angel:

I haven't but I know it is a fairly obscure psychedelic that is supposed to induce an experience that can be best described as literally being transported into another **** dimension of impossibly vivid colours, patterns and geometrical shapes of intricate detail far, far beyond normal human comprehension.

The chemical itself is actually produced naturally in your pineal gland right in the centre of your brain. Nobody is sure of it's purpose but there are theories that it is secreted during REM sleep and is what causes dreaming. It also offers a possible explanation for alien abduction and near-death astral projection.

The DMT experience is apparently intolerably intense but because it is endogenous, you can take a hit, feel yourself being propelled through time-and-space, communicate with alien beings, find yourself spiritually, come round and be drinking a cup of tea, completely back-to-normal, within 15 minutes.

There have been scientific studies leading to theories about the role DMT plays in human consciousness such as it being the conduit that delivers the soul into the body. As the pineal gland develops from the 49th day of gestation, this is said to be the time that consciousness first enters the foetus, tying in nicely with the Buddhist idea that there are 49 days between incarnations.

Now that's a proper drug. Mindblowing, huh?

Wow!

Amazing how the best drugs are ones produced naturally by the body huh? Adrenaline is still the most powerful drug.

I haven't but I know it is a fairly obscure psychedelic that is supposed to induce an experience that can be best described as literally being transported into another **** dimension of impossibly vivid colours, patterns and geometrical shapes of intricate detail far, far beyond normal human comprehension.

The chemical itself is actually produced naturally in your pineal gland right in the centre of your brain. Nobody is sure of it's purpose but there are theories that it is secreted during REM sleep and is what causes dreaming. It also offers a possible explanation for alien abduction and near-death astral projection.

The DMT experience is apparently intolerably intense but because it is endogenous, you can take a hit, feel yourself being propelled through time-and-space, communicate with alien beings, find yourself spiritually, come round and be drinking a cup of tea, completely back-to-normal, within 15 minutes.

There have been scientific studies leading to theories about the role DMT plays in human consciousness such as it being the conduit that delivers the soul into the body. As the pineal gland develops from the 49th day of gestation, this is said to be the time that consciousness first enters the foetus, tying in nicely with the Buddhist idea that there are 49 days between incarnations.

Now that's a proper drug. Mindblowing, huh?

Certainly sounds interesting, Although i'm too scared to touch anything where you may hallucinate!

Tapping into your spiritual consciousness will give you the biggest high you have ever experienced.

For many this is a difficult path of perseverance which is often easier to find with the aid of drugs.

Tapping into your spiritual consciousness will give you the biggest high you have ever experienced.

For many this is a difficult path of perseverance which is often easier to find with the aid of drugs.

Or the fright of your life if you see unpleasnt things?

Big weed smoker at college (long long time ago). Ended up making me para so knocked it on the head.

Also in my younger day I was partial to the odd acid tab, wouldn't touch the stuff now though. Ditto mushrooms.

Also did a lot of speed when I was at uni - **** horrible horrible comedowns.

I've had the occasional E and now only have the odd line of coke once in a blue moon.

The problem with drugs is........ they're great. In moderation.

Or the fright of your life if you see unpleasnt things?

Yes that's true if one has the wrong focus in their life; I believe if one is an ethical agent all will be well.

Â