• Heroin
    • LSD
    • Cocaine
    • Marijuana
    • None, I'm a drug virgin
    • Something Else
    • E's
    • more than one type of evilness!!!!

bah, some ex-friend who turned into a total rocket polisher was going to sort me out with a bit of Bob marley smokes but he **** off never to0 be seen again so I'm still a drug virgin

bah, some ex-friend who turned into a total rocket polisher was going to sort me out with a bit of Bob marley smokes but he **** off never to0 be seen again so I'm still a drug virgin

Surely Rob there's people local to you who look a little shifty?

Of course, but I like to know where the shit is coming from. With the other guy I did.

Still, I cant miss what I've never had

Of course, but I like to know where the shit is coming from. With the other guy I did.

Still, I cant miss what I've never had

Rob, you would be so funny stoned :lol::lol:

Funny this, innit? My instinct is to say to Rob: try some. And my instinct is to say to Trimmy - well done, stay off it.

My missus has just been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, and with the drugs she's taking has been advised to avoid alcohol. So I'm considering cutting down radically myself as a show of solidarity. Maybe....

My missus has just been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, and with the drugs she's taking has been advised to avoid alcohol. So I'm considering cutting down radically myself as a show of solidarity. Maybe....

In California (and the other jurisdictions where it's legal), medicinal marijuana is indicated for arthritis, especially of the rheumatoid variety...

In California (and the other jurisdictions where it's legal), medicinal marijuana is indicated for arthritis, especially of the rheumatoid variety...

I think there's a possibilty of it here. It'd have to be some non-smoking method though - our smoking days (fags or spliffs) are long over.

I think there's a possibilty of it here. It'd have to be some non-smoking method though - our smoking days (fags or spliffs) are long over.

pot_brownies_1350.jpg

tried weed occasionally did bugger all for me. I don't really move in any of the other druggy circles so opportunities haven't arisen though I've always fanced a trippy one of sorts, I can imagine, tripping out on a golden summers day would be awesome. But generally, despite the fact I drink too much and dont do enough exercise Im always worried about the health - an overreaction possibly and a sign that incessant WARNINGS have, despite their sensationalised twisting of the stats creeped in :(

not so much of a miserable bastard or a sanctimonious clearing in the woods to care whether others do.

Get on some Haze Rodders, I used to work in Brum, and often sessioned a joint with a couple of rudies outside work before I went home.

The one night, a Friday, I remember it quite well surprisingly, one of them brought some Purple Haze, proper trippy weed.

So we chonged a couple, as always, and went out separate ways.

I felt fine for about 10 minutes, then all of a sudden the Hagley Road turned into a gushing pink and purple river, with an ever increasing waterfall at the end, I had to row my car for about ten minutes, and then pull over by Oddbins to get some air. All that rowing was kiiling me.

Unfortunately, after I'd got my breath back, the water had drained away, shame really, I was ready to get the sail up.

I can say the only drug I've had per se is alcohol, which I have once, twice a week on average. Never had a cigarette, never had any other form of drug. I'm quite proud as most of my mates are frequent users, particularly coke, but I've never truly been tempted to try anything. It just doesn't appeal. That's not saying I've not had people trying to persuade me but I made my feelings clear and they don't bother me with it now.

Well i ve tried weed (many varieties...thanks to my other half being a stoner)

cocaine

E's

Speed

Glue sniffing

But as a mother i dont so much as touch a drop of alcohol, when the children are here or will soon to be!!

My thinking is that if i try these drugs when it comes to my kids trying them i can tell them whats gonna happen! (good excuse pah)

Get on some Haze Rodders, I used to work in Brum, and often sessioned a joint with a couple of rudies outside work before I went home.

The one night, a Friday, I remember it quite well surprisingly, one of them brought some Purple Haze, proper trippy weed.

So we chonged a couple, as always, and went out separate ways.

I felt fine for about 10 minutes, then all of a sudden the Hagley Road turned into a gushing pink and purple river, with an ever increasing waterfall at the end, I had to row my car for about ten minutes, and then pull over by Oddbins to get some air. All that rowing was kiiling me.

Unfortunately, after I'd got my breath back, the water had drained away, shame really, I was ready to get the sail up.

Reminds me of the days when mushrooms we a regular weekend option. A mate used to tell the tale of how one night, he necked a few, but they didn't seem to be having an effect until the next minute a squid came down the road and asked him directions to Morpeth. :lol:

My own mushrooms (harvested from Clee Hills) experience was much less hallucinatory but a lot of fun. Mainly involved a lot of giggling with the odd instance of zoning out, or intense concentration on a painting, photo, wallpaper pattern etc. Those magic eye posters were always good, and it certainly made the televised coverage of the Kasparov vs Short chess matches extremely interesting. God, that was a long time ago now. :(

Well, in my 37 years, all I have partaken in is a couple of smokes on a visit to Amsterdam. Not a smoker, so struggled to really enjoy it. One of the group decided to scoff an entire 'cake'. He was fine for half an hour, and then went a little mental. At one stage he actually forgot how to breathe, which was a little concerning.

That sort of spooked me out, so not bothered since.

Â