Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

Mr old band?

That's quite a cool band name :lol:

Haha, it's actually better than the real band name - "Casey's Fault" ... hmm :s

And my band after that - "Jack's Wasted Life" (quote from fightclub)

and my newest - "King of the Robots"

I think you'll agree I have quite a talent when creating band names! :winkold:

My sister (OK, she's not my sister, but my best mate - we decided to adopt each other), anyway her cousin John is John Curwen (sp?) who used to play egg chasing for New Zealand.

My missus' brother's mate shagged Danyl from this years X Factor "back in the day when he was a slag" :lol:

I once got letter of the week in Melody Maker for a story (all true) about how S Club Seven nearly killed me. I titled it 'Why Pop Music Is Bad For Your Health'.

I sat in the row behind Steve Staunton on a VERY early morning flight from Birmingham to Dublin. I don't know who had the redder 'booze' face, me or him.... Have met him since then though, top bloke!

Got drunk with Merson in Oneills in Sutton and he started punching holes in the roof where it was quite low haha.

I sat in the row behind Steve Staunton on a VERY early morning flight from Birmingham to Dublin. I don't know who had the redder 'booze' face, me or him.... Have met him since then though, top bloke!

Have heard opposite stories about Stan. That he shouted at a young kid aged about 7 in all his Villa gear going to see us vs Everton in 2005 because he asked for an autograph

He was really nice when I met him again in August. He was with a few other former players having a beer and a chat, maybe I just caught him at a good time. Good evening to be fair.

Â