Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

I once recorded an album that 4 (I think) of the tracks were produced by someone high up in the British naturist association (or something like that), I think he might be the chairman not sure. He was fully clothed for the duration of the recording which I'm sure is the answer to your question.

I won a competition on radio WM to play squash with Jonah Barrington and to sit in and be interviewed on the Saturday afternoon football show. I was one of the first ever people to play on the perspex court at the NEC.

I was also on the Herald of Free Enterprise, the journey before someone left the bloody doors open !

I saw Martin Keown's and Neale Coopers debut for Villa at Burton Albion - we lost after a drab 90 mins and penalties, just awful.

I was also on the Herald of Free Enterprise, the journey before someone left the bloody doors open !

Hey, me too! I'd forgotten. Although I think it was two days before... Woo hoo! Fame!

I saw Martin Keown's and Neale Coopers debut for Villa at Burton Albion - we lost after a drab 90 mins and penalties, just awful.

I saw Gustavo Bartelt play for Villa. What a player he was. Looked out of his depth again Bromsgrove Rovers. He might have scored actually but wasn't a patch on Jon McGrath who was brilliant that night.

Â