Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

In a sick way im sort of glad he was out for last season.  We probably would still be stuck with Gerard.  Now we have a world class player back along with a world class manager and other top players gerrard wouldn’t have been able to convince to come

4 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

In a sick way im sort of glad he was out for last season.  We probably would still be stuck with Gerard.  Now we have a world class player back along with a world class manager and other top players gerrard wouldn’t have been able to convince to come

Nah. Carlos is good but him being in the team would've just shown up Gerrard even more - more quality that would've evidently been going to waste.

• Like 1

There's a couple of times where he turns incredibly slowly and I get worried that he's not the same post-injury, but I think that's just my own worst fears about it playing tricks on me because he's otherwise looked great as I always expected him to back when he signed. In a weird way missing last season has meant he's been able to go about his work quietly now as there's no real expectation on him.

Â