Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

On 26/05/2022 at 19:42, Wurzel said:

Not. Bitter. At. All

Assume they meant pond, rather than net 🤦

And yes, they'll be fishing in the pond that contains mercenaries and people only after the money, who have no soul.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Are they not away on hols now? I would imagine Ty's in Barbados or something. Hell I would be.

Maybe a phone call? Or the club asked them to stick around for 2 weeks before the summer holidays to bed in Kamara and Carlos. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

yeah i would be very happy with that!

Digne - Mings - Carlos - Cash.....

but also Kamara as DM in front of them.

lovely jubbly.

I think Mings will be better with a more experienced partner alongside him.

If Carlos has pace (and I have no idea as I've never seen him play, but I gather from this forum that that is the case) it will allow us to play a higher line without worrying about Mings weekly brainfart. We'll have someone who can always get back if needed. 

That is an essential part of an effective press, and could be a game changer.

7 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

If Carlos has pace (and I have no idea as I've never seen him play, but I gather from this forum that that is the case) it will allow us to play a higher line without worrying about Mings weekly brainfart. We'll have someone who can always get back if needed. 

Agree with the bold.

He's pretty quick from the looks of it, but so is Konsa.

It'll help us if Mings stops getting tackled because he's trying to show how relaxed he is when he doesn't have control of the ball fully.

I do think they could be a really really good partnership.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Agree with the bold.

He's pretty quick from the looks of it, but so is Konsa.

It'll help us if Mings stops getting tackled because he's trying to show how relaxed he is when he doesn't have control of the ball fully.

I do think they could be a really really good partnership.

Lol

24 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

He is rapid.

there is a vid on here a few pages back, where he keeps up with Adama Traore for 2/3rds of the pitch (from half way in Wolves half, to Sevilla's 18 yard box), both running all the way to the 18 yard box.

Granted Traore pulls a yard away from him over that distance, running 2/3rds of the pitch, then Carlos fouls him and concedes a penalty just inside the box.

Some Wolves fans trolled Carlos saying "Traore took Carlos for a walk", but lets be real here, 99.9% of players wouldnt have even been able to keep up with Traore, to even commit that foul, so to even be in a position to commit the foul is impressive......

So yeah...he's rapid.

clip here, i have timestamped.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

He is rapid.

there is a vid on here a few pages back, where he keeps up with Adama Traore for 2/3rds of the pitch (from half way in Wolves half, to Sevilla's 18 yard box), both running all the way to the 18 yard box.

Granted Traore pulls a yard away from him over that distance, running 2/3rds of the pitch, then Carlos fouls him and concedes a penalty just inside the box.

Some Wolves fans trolled Carlos saying "Traore took Carlos for a walk", but lets be real here, 99.9% of players wouldnt have even been able to keep up with Traore, to even commit that foul, so to even be in a position to commit the foul is impressive......

So yeah...he's rapid.

clip here, i have timestamped.

I'm glad he's quick but that is a stupid challenge.

Â