Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Don't care how long their seasons are, a competent manager gets the quality of these players to work. Southgate is content on micromanaging a snoozefest because it covers up his huge flaws. He's manager in spite of himself.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Foden hasn't played a minute in these 4 games has he? 

TAA only had about 60 mins in the one game 

Don’t think Foden has played any minutes at all, so perhaps not fit?  I guess he needed to take a look at Bowen after the season he’s had but he doesn’t look good enough for a World Cup squad. 

Can't believe people are talking about Bruce for England. I've never heard anything more insane. 

I think Deano would be great. But essentially we probably need to go forrin again. 

Bruce would 100% do a better job. His 'tactic' of "just get it up to ____ and let him do his thing" would be relatively successful with such talented players.

I'm not saying I want Bruce, no. That would be insane. He's the second last person I want in job, the last being Sareth. Ahead of them both would be no manager at all.

Edited by fightoffyour

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Don’t think Foden has played any minutes at all, so perhaps not fit?  I guess he needed to take a look at Bowen after the season he’s had but he doesn’t look good enough for a World Cup squad. 

Why is here there then!

22 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

My biggest fear is the FA will be too scared to sack Southgate, they act like he's their golden child. 

When you say "the FA" you're actually referring to a  rather large bunch of elderly gentlemen who really enjoy the quality hotels and hospitality that cater to their every need. The occasional committee meeting with tea pots of earl grey and cigars are an onerous but bearable part of the gig.

"Let nice Mr Southgate get on with his job, don't rock the boat, life is totally satisfying".

• Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Can't believe people are talking about Bruce for England. I've never heard anything more insane. 

I think Deano would be great. But essentially we probably need to go forrin again. 

Dean would be a great shot tbh - though I kind of wish he didn't take the Norwich job when did.

Good to see Harry Kane in his new central defender role kicking at thin air to try and clear the ball for their goal. Lad, you're out hold up man, our star striker. At home, get up front and be our bloody outlet!?!

This ain't Conte's Spurs. You ain't got a Son around you. Get up there and do your job. Seething of how much seeming power he has to unbalance this side.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Why is here there then!

I suppose his place in the World Cup squad is already guaranteed and that’s why he’s with them right now. There’s probably only four or five places up for grabs and that’s why he’s looking at Bowen this evening. Personally, I’d have Foden on the pitch.

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Good to see Harry Kane in his new central defender role kicking at thin air to try and clear the ball for their goal. Lad, you're out hold up man, our star striker. At home, get up front and be our bloody outlet!?!

This ain't Conte's Spurs. You ain't got a Son around you. Get up there and do your job. Seething of how much seeming power he has to unbalance this side.

Rooney mkII

If were still losing I give it until around the 70th minute when he comes deep enough to collect 5 yard passes off the CBs

• Haha 1

Â