Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, May-Z said:

I've seen a couple of pre-season Forest matches and their record signing striker looks a cabbage. 

I'd be surprised if he does well.

#WesleyPartDeux

they clearly need Davis then...... 🧐

yeah on paper that looks quite a decent side, not bad at all for a promoted team. I do think awoniyi will take to the premier league, he seems like a good hybrid striker who can mix up strength and pace and guile. plus Lingard is good value for a few goals too. Think they will be alright Forest, they might not do a Swansea in their first season in the prem but i reckon they will do a lot better than Bournemouth and Fulham

17 minutes ago, May-Z said:

I've seen a couple of pre-season Forest matches and their record signing striker looks a cabbage. 

I'd be surprised if he does well.

#WesleyPartDeux

He took nearly 2 seasons to settle in Germany

Coming up from the league is all about unity and cohesion. Chucking a load of money in one hit (which they had to do - just like us)  is not the ideal way to do it.

Good luck to them but I don't see them hitting the ground running. Might be a Villa season stay up on last day best case scenario.

12 hours ago, Nath182 said:

Forest linked with... Jizz Hornkamp... I had to check but it's actually a real player 😂

https://www.nottinghamforest.news/2022/08/04/report-nottingham-forest-trying-to-sign-jizz-hornkamp-from-willem-ii/

Wonder what they will put on the table to make him come? 

• Haha 1

They have clearly got a bit of cash sloshing around as they keep bidding for Morgan Gibbs White from Wolves, £35 million bid been rejected for a third time. Keinan Davis must feel like shite that they aren't coming in for him, feel for him

Â