vs Man Utd in Perth (July 23rd)

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

I really hope Gerrard can see that the starting 11 today is not his best team or shape.

It's make or break for him now. I'm confident we'll see something different against Rennes.

‘Blocked by Tim for a throw’

it was blocked by Konsa and it went for a corner 

i honestly reckon these commentators would have more luck if they randomly strung together names and football terms 

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

‘Blocked by Tim for a throw’

it was blocked by Konsa and it went for a corner 

i honestly reckon these commentators would have more luck if they randomly strung together names and football terms 

Story after the game: ‘MUTV commentary team fail Turing Test’. United’s efforts to retreat their drone fans to AI bot commentators has backfired 

- Never wanna see Watkins and Ings on the same pitch again
- Bailey must start 
- Buendia must start
- Kesler really pushing Cash for the starting place
- Luiz offers us much better balance
- Mcginn will never be dropped by Gerrard even tho he should be dropped 
- Konsa and Carlos looks the way forward
- Our Number 2 goalkeeper is cursed

• Like 3

Two games in a row that Luiz and Buendia coming on has changed our game entirely.

Bailey can't be ignored as a genuine option for us either. Offers us pace we're severely missing otherwise. Wants to cut in too often onto his left foot, I'd play him on the LW again so he can shoot directly more quickly like his goal Vs Everton.

Kesler and Iroegbunam are ready for minutes against lower half opposition (though both were slow to switch on when they first came on today).

Ings

Bailey.     Coutinho.   Buendia

Kamara    Luiz

Digne  Mings  Carlos  Cash

Martinez

Would be our most balanced, best performing XI in my opinion. Ramsey needs some time off to find those strong, mazy runs from the middle of the season.

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 1

Â