Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Just now, flashingqwerty said:

Yeah, I'd keep ty and bring in a partner for him and a captain in midfield.  Ty can not do the defending and captain roles at the same time

I think that’s where a lot of his errors stem from - just trying to do much and think he’s probably quite demanding which isn’t going to help with those who maybe don’t pull their socks up 

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Is coutinho that much better than Buendia?

Coutinho has played for some of the biggest clubs in the world and has 60+ caps for Brazil. Buendia cant get into the team 15th in the Premier League.

What do you think? Or are you just looking for attention as normal?

• Confused 1

worst case scenario is tha coutinho dosent end up signing here permanently, but by playing him at the expense of buendia we alienate him aswell. he seems like the professional type who won't down tools, but you never know, even if its subconsciously. he might then take an offer somewhere like arsenal or somewhere and push for a move. he is a skilful, clever player who would do well at a team like that and we need to find a way to play him more

• Like 2

Just now, R.Bear said:

Coutinho has played for some of the biggest clubs in the world and has 60+ caps for Brazil. Buendia cant get into the team 15th in the Premier League.

Very strange. I look for attention? How so?

None of what he's done previously matters right now. It was a genuine question given what we've mainly seen from Coutinho in a villa shirt. Moments of brilliance at times but then lots of games like this. 

Just now, R.Bear said:

I think that's unfair. And also overly aggressive.

The question could probably be rephrased as ' Has Coutinho improved us?' and the answer would be no.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Under normal circumstances you'd say " this game has 0 - 0 " written all over it 

With us though it's more like " This has losing after cheaply conceding possession all over it "

lol I hate that you're right about this XD

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Under normal circumstances you'd say " this game has 0 - 0 " written all over it 

With us though it's more like " This has losing after cheaply conceding possession all over it "

Vardy coming on...

• Sad 2